OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There goes the Raptors season. This team had no expectations this year but I’m disappointed they got swept. At least they have the next Giannis - Luka - LeBron - Kawhi hybrid on their team

Grimmer

Reer guri
Golden state vs the Boston Celtics is my predictions for this finals. MVP will most likely be Jokic but Embiid could get his hands on it as well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Golden state vs the Boston Celtics is my predictions for this finals. MVP will most likely be Jokic but Embiid could get his hands on it as well.
Golden state will for sure be in the finals and win it. But the Celtics…I don’t know. The Bucks have championship experience and the best player in that series. Sure they don’t have Khris but they’re formidable. The Heat are my favourite to come out of the east. Kyle has experience facing Steph and Klay but Jordan Poole is a new wrinkle.

Warriors defeat Heat in 6-7 games

Grimmer

Reer guri
Golden state will for sure be in the finals and win it. But the Celtics…I don’t know. The Bucks have championship experience and the best player in that series. Sure they don’t have Khris but they’re formidable. The Heat are my favourite to come out of the east. Kyle has experience facing Steph and Klay but Jordan Poole is a new wrinkle.

All good picks but the Celtics are demolishing the nets. The bucks went to game 7 with kd almost sending them home by himself. They were an inch a way from losing to him. The heat have a nice chance as well their path is the easiest. Their gonna wipe the floor with the 76ers.

Middleton should be back for eastern conference finals. The bucks beat the bulls by 30 and 20 in Chicago without him.... I think the bucks will be fine without him until they get him back. It's golden state vs Milwaukee

He’s talented but he’s so annoying to look at. That’s what people other than his fans despise about him.
No one likes a front runner, when he's losing he goes out like this
Sad Los Angeles Lakers GIF

giphy.gif

Grimmer

Reer guri
NBA finals look set to me, Boston Celtics vs The Golden State Warriors. I got boston winning this year, they’ve faced better offense and defense in this playoffs than the warriors.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
NBA finals look set to me, Boston Celtics vs The Golden State Warriors. I got boston winning this year, they’ve faced better offense and defense in this playoffs than the warriors.
What were you watching this year? The warriors have the best offense and defence. They don’t have Max Struss and Grayson Allen chucking contested jumpers. They’re a three headed light skin assassin dragon and they have Donkey

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I just saw the odds for the eastern conference. Miami is + 800 to win the east. Given how this series has gone, I’d say that’s good value. Who’s to say they’ll fold in game 6? Who’s to say Tyler Herro doesn’t return and play a major role in game 7 in south beach?

Traditionally the winner of game 5 on the road wins the series. The bucks won game 5 in Boston and were set to end that series in 6 at home. Look what happened