OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
@No pun intended you guys have the fourth pick, if you guys get the chance I say get Evan Mobley. If he has out the picture then jalen Suggs it is, he is a lockdown defender a playmaker and also a bucket getter. Jalen green in my opinion can only score with freakish athleticism. I would also draft a nice center maybe one who played in Spain.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@No pun intended you guys have the fourth pick, if you guys get the chance I say get Evan Mobley. If he has out the picture then jalen Suggs it is, he is a lockdown defender a playmaker and also a bucket getter. Jalen green in my opinion can only score with freakish athleticism. I would also draft a nice center maybe one who played in Spain.
Who ever the Raptors draft will turn out to be the best in class, including Cade. The pistons will destroy his career unfortunately. And the Cavs will destroy Jalen Greens career

digaagjecel

Who ever the Raptors draft will turn out to be the best in class, including Cade. The pistons will destroy his career unfortunately. And the Cavs will destroy Jalen Greens career
Toronto as an organization isn’t any better then those two. You guys forgot one man came and won a ring for you guys. Before that well you guys weren’t known for anything. Another thing you should know is that nobody wants to play in Toronto. Your in different country, different currency, and the weather is horrible as well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Toronto as an organization isn’t any better then those two. You guys forgot one man came and won a ring for you guys. Before that well you guys weren’t known for anything. Another thing you should know is that nobody wants to play in Toronto. Your in different country, different currency, and the weather is horrible as well.
Toronto isn’t any different from Detroit and Cleveland? Those two lived in the lottery for half a decade and our 27th and 23rd picks (and an undrafted player) are better than anyone on their rosters. You’re a casual buddy

🙄

digaagjecel

:russ: :russ:
5CBDD87F-8D5D-4F86-B994-020B557ACC47.jpeg

what beautiful city
@No pun intended

digaagjecel

What a weirdo you are.
My fault bro :pachah1:
But real talk I’d rather see Cade go to Toronto then those two teams. If Cade goes to Cleveland and then my guy DG’s career is done. If he goes to Detroit well you already know the deal over there. at least Toronto has a young team and are great at developing players. They also need a point guard cause Kyle Lowry isn’t gonna cut it. Also you could trade siakam for Jeremy grant and maybe add Kyle Lowry to the package to also get a pick out of them. If you do that you’ll free up capspace and pick up a nice PF.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
My fault bro :pachah1:
But real talk I’d rather see Cade go to Toronto then those two teams. If Cade goes to Cleveland and then my guy DG’s career is done. If he goes to Detroit well you already know the deal over there. at least Toronto has a young team and are great at developing players. They also need a point guard cause Kyle Lowry isn’t gonna cut it. Also you could trade siakam for Jeremy grant and maybe add Kyle Lowry to the package to also get a pick out of them. If you do that you’ll free up capspace and pick up a nice PF.
Siakam is better than Jerami. Omg you are clueless sxb. Kyle isn’t gonna cut it? Then why does every team try to get him at the trade deadline every year? He’s really good

digaagjecel

Siakam is better than Jerami. Omg you are clueless sxb. Kyle isn’t gonna cut it? Then why does every team try to get him at the trade deadline every year? He’s really good
Siakam is not better then jerami grant. But lowkey I just seen Jeremy grants contract and 60 mil is insane. Kyle Lowry is 35 years old he is holding the team back Toronto is not in a win now situation. You guys already won your ring now it’s time to get all your pieces together to get back in the top 5(East) your gonna need any young talent who can keep you guys in that position for a long time. I give lowry 2 more years and his career is over. Just so you know siakam is not gonna get any better than this offensively and defensively.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Siakam is not better then jerami grant. But lowkey I just seen Jeremy grants contract and 60 mil is insane. Kyle Lowry is 35 years old he is holding the team back Toronto is not in a win now situation. You guys already won your ring now it’s time to get all your pieces together to get back in the top 5(East) your gonna need any young talent who can keep you guys in that position for a long time. I give lowry 2 more years and his career is over. Just so you know siakam is not gonna get any better than this offensively and defensively.
Yea I agree Kyle doesn’t have another 5-10 years in him. Disagree that Siakam won’t get better.

digaagjecel

Yea I agree Kyle doesn’t have another 5-10 years in him. Disagree that Siakam won’t get better.
Is Gary Trent j.r a player you guys aren’t looking to trade? I hope Denver picks up a young guy like him, but Derrick rose is on the market this summer and his contract is just 7 mil easy nice pick up.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Is Gary Trent j.r a player you guys aren’t looking to trade? I hope Denver picks up a young guy like him, but Derrick rose is on the market this summer and his contract is just 7 mil easy nice pick up.
I don’t think we’re trading Trent. The Raptors are only going to win a title with an established superstar after the Nets dynasty. The hope is that a core of Jalen, Fred, Trent, OG, Siakam and Holmes blossoms into a serious contender just in time for the death of the Brooklyn Nets. Of course I just added Holmes but we’ll be getting a centre. Imagine if both Jalens are taken 2nd and 3rd and we get Mobley

digaagjecel

I don’t think we’re trading Trent. The Raptors are only going to win a title with an established superstar after the Nets dynasty. The hope is that a core of Jalen, Fred, Trent, OG, Siakam and Holmes blossoms into a serious contender just in time for the death of the Brooklyn Nets. Of course I just added Holmes but we’ll be getting a centre. Imagine if both Jalens are taken 2nd and 3rd and we get Mobley
Who would you rather have Suggs or green, I’ll take Suggs because the only thing green has on him is athleticism everything else goes to Suggs. He’s a Two way demon a completely polished player. He’s also a good leader as well. I actually don’t hate Toronto I just hate lowry and siakam wallahi I also miss derozan. But Minnesota is the number one team I’ll hate just because of the organization and also the state itself is a shitty place.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Who would you rather have Suggs or green, I’ll take Suggs because the only thing green has on him is athleticism everything else goes to Suggs. He’s a Two way demon a completely polished player. He’s also a good leader as well. I actually don’t hate Toronto I just hate lowry and siakam wallahi I also miss derozan. But Minnesota is the number one team I’ll hate just because of the organization and also the state itself is a shitty place.
I hate the state but the twin cities are nice. The state is a shittier version of Wisconsin. I don’t know about the Lowry hate. He’s given everything to this team for years and nearly carried them back to the finals last year. I understand the Siakam hate. He took a dump in public at the worst possible time in the Celtics series.

Because the Raptors can turn late first and mid second round picks into really good players (VanVleet, Powell, OG etc) I don’t mind who they get at 4th. NBA made a HUGE mistake giving us a 4th

digaagjecel

I hate the state but the twin cities are nice. The state is a shittier version of Wisconsin. I don’t know about the Lowry hate. He’s given everything to this team for years and nearly carried them back to the finals last year. I understand the Siakam hate. He took a dump in public at the worst possible time in the Celtics series.

Because the Raptors can turn late first and mid second round picks into really good players (VanVleet, Powell, OG etc) I don’t mind who they get at 4th. NBA made a HUGE mistake giving us a 4th
I used to like siakam until I realized the guy has no room left for improvement. But what do you think about the rockets future. Me and Kevin Porter j.r are actually from the same neighborhood.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I used to like siakam until I realized the guy has no room left for improvement. But what do you think about the rockets future. Me and Kevin Porter j.r are actually from the same neighborhood.
The Rockets have Christian wood so I don’t know what they’ll do at 2nd. Everyone is saying they should get Suggs and I agree. A Suggs led rockets team with Wood and KPJ needs some roster filling and will be a contender in a few years, depending on how good Suggs becomes in the Rockets system.

digaagjecel

The Rockets have Christian wood so I don’t know what they’ll do at 2nd. Everyone is saying they should get Suggs and I agree. A Suggs led rockets team with Wood and KPJ needs some roster filling and will be a contender in a few years, depending on how good Suggs becomes in the Rockets system.
Great take