OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Cousins is going to cost the Suns this game. He hit two fluke threes already when the Suns were starting to step on their throats. As much as I support underdogs, I just hate this collection.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Congrats to CP3, Booker and the Suns :salute:Went through both LA teams albeit injuries to AD and Kawhi.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
A lot has happened since. Giannis is probably out and I don’t see Middleton carrying the Bucks. I’m kidding about the Hawks thing though :browtf:
I called it hawks winning it all man, I really wanted Paul George to get a ring man. But it is what it is bro. Hawks in 6!

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The most disappointing NBA finals perhaps in history. The Suns won because Lebron, AD and Kawhi went down. The Hawks won because Kyrie, James Harden and Trae Young went down. The winner of the title this year will have a massive asterisk next to their name. I still hope it’s the Suns.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is CP3 ring to win its his final chance at glory after 16 years of coming up short. Go Suns!

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is CP3 ring to win its his final chance at glory after 16 years of coming up short. Go Suns!
Neither of these teams will sniff the finals for years to come. They needed AD, LeBron, Harden, Kawhi and Kyrie to be hurt to get here. The bucks will never have another opportunity. It’s now or never for them. So I think it’ll be the bucks to win it all

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Neither of these teams will sniff the finals for years to come. They needed AD, LeBron, Harden, Kawhi and Kyrie to be hurt to get here. The bucks will never have another opportunity. It’s now or never for them. So I think it’ll be the bucks to win it all
Bro this series is done in 5. Bucks couldn’t handle cp3 last night.

suns are obviously the better team

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bro this series is done in 5. Bucks couldn’t handle cp3 last night.

suns are obviously the better team
The bucks somehow dodged a healthy Nets team, LeBron and AD only to lose to the Suns in the finals. This will be a fake ring but it will be particularly painful if the Bucks don’t win it

Suns are better for sure

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The bucks somehow dodged a healthy Nets team, LeBron and AD only to lose to the Suns in the finals. This will be a fake ring but it will be particularly painful if the Bucks don’t win it

Suns are better for sure
If AD didn’t get injured for us I believe we would’ve won the series against the Suns. Bron low key quit and the rest of our supporting cast weren’t playing good enough.

Suns are a deep team. Clippers and Lakers are the only teams to take em to 6 games in these playoffs. It would also be different had the Clippers had Kawhi. It’s Mickey Mouse title for em cause of the injuries to AD, KD, Kyrie and Giannis.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
If AD didn’t get injured for us I believe we would’ve won the series against the Suns. Bron low key quit and the rest of our supporting cast weren’t playing good enough.

Suns are a deep team. Clippers and Lakers are the only teams to take em to 6 games in these playoffs. It would also be different had the Clippers had Kawhi. It’s Mickey Mouse title for em cause of the injuries to AD, KD, Kyrie and Giannis.
Don’t forget nuggets had no Jamal Murray.

Trending