OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I have good feeling green is gonna be a bust but I love mobleys defensive versatility imagine luka trying to get Mobley on him off a pick and roll just to have good defender still be in front of him.

Some players are so talented that it doesn’t matter who drafts them while others are different.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I just hate it when a team goes on a 21-2 run in the playoffs. Like, can you not see what’s happening at 13-0?? I still think the clippers will clip when it matters.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Playoff p is not shooting efficient this nigga needs to shoot 45+% every game to win. My guy is shooting 9-26, if he could just make half his shots then that’s a dub every game.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The second the pistons pick someone else rockets aren’t even gonna take extra time picking their pick. Cade Cunningham will be the rockets starting pg.
I heard the Raptors might trade down with the Magic and take Kuminga and Mo Bamba from Orlando

digaagjecel

I heard the Raptors might trade down with the Magic and take Kuminga and Mo Bamba from Orlando
If you guys can keep lowry then this is a really great idea. But I don’t think that’s going to end up happening lots of win now teams want lowry. A PG is the position you guys are really looking for. The SF position isn’t looking so well either if you guys can maybe get van fleet to step up and develop Garry Trent jr then getting Jonathan kuminga would be a brilliant idea. With his defense and offensive potential Toronto could really go somewhere. Adding Mo bamba to the squad would also be smart since Toronto is great at developing young players especially the african ones.

digaagjecel

This was a great playoffs guys I really enjoyed the discussions we had hear whether it was calm or intense. S/o to @No pun intended @mr steal your naag shit has been fun. My predictions for next year will be rookie of the year: Davion Mitchell, the Timberwolves will make the playoffs even though I hate them, and Denver will go to the conference finals. Farewell my fellow hoopers.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This was a great playoffs guys I really enjoyed the discussions we had hear whether it was calm or intense. S/o to @No pun intended @mr steal your naag shit has been fun. My predictions for next year will be rookie of the year: Davion Mitchell, the Timberwolves will make the playoffs even though I hate them, and Denver will go to the conference finals. Farewell my fellow hoopers.
Davion? That’s a bold prediction my friend. A better prediction is one of the Jalens or if you really want to stretch, Mobley. The Wolves have the talent but the organization is extremely dysfunctional. I predict they get off to a poor start and tank again. The nuggets will get Jamal back so I agree.

Get this: the league ignored concerns about injuries due to a compressed schedule so they can make TV money. This backfired so badly because the stars are all injured and they’re about to have a small market team in the finals, and possibly two.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Before you leave, did you hear about the Collin Sexton trade rumours? He’s their PG and whos the best PG in the draft?? 👀 👀

digaagjecel

Before you leave, did you hear about the Collin Sexton trade rumours? He’s their PG and whos the best PG in the draft?? 👀 👀
I’m just gonna stop talking about the playoffs shit got boring but. I’m a big cavs fan because Darius garland is my second fav player. I say get rid of sexton I watched a couple cavs game and this guy just ruins the whole flow of offense. He takes to much time to score and holds the ball to long. Also on defense he’s horrible, draft jalen green and trade garland. Green is a quick bucket and has the ideal Height for SG. Darius garland is the future of the cavs among side jarret Allen both are great defenders by the way. Adding green to the team is the player garland is looking for since he can play both on ball and off.

digaagjecel

Best pg in the draft is jalen Suggs bro he can do everything better then green accept finishing and even then he’s a great finisher, very crafty. Jalen suggs could very well be rookie of the year.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why are you leaving the playoffs are not over yet? and i got jalen green as ROTY