OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s because of Lebronto and any team that has a Somali diaspora I automatically hate. I hate Minnesota so much wallahi. All I’m waiting for is seattle to buy the timber wolves.
LeBron didn’t just own Toronto. There was LeIndiana, LeBoston and LeAtlanta from 2015-18

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
LeBron didn’t just own Toronto. There was LeIndiana, LeBoston and LeAtlanta from 2015-18
Lebrons record vs Toronto is 12-2. Indiana took bron to game 7 3 times. Bostons record against bron 16-20. Hawks have not Lebron enough to even be in this discussion. There’s only lebronto.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lebrons record vs Toronto is 12-2. Indiana took bron to game 7 3 times. Bostons record against bron 16-20. Hawks have not Lebron enough to even be in this discussion. There’s only lebronto.
Toronto is the only team with a ring in recent memory out of those teams

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Toronto is the only team with a ring in recent memory out of those teams
I’ll be real wallahi during that whole run I was really happy because I don’t want to see philly or the bucks make it. Plus it was funny seeing an anti social robot single handedly win a ring.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I keep simulating the draft on tankathon and the pelicans keep moving up 9 spots to get first pick. If that actually happens 😤 😤 I expect Raptors at 8. If they move to 10th 😤 😤

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
F5D315E5-2854-42B8-8B4F-3F18F435C2E0.jpeg
If this actually happens I swear

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Cool with the pistons getting Cade. They’ve lived in the lottery past few years and look where they are. Raptors get the best scorer (likely) in the draft.

Trending