OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@Shmurda Now you see what I was talking about? Why are the Celtics playing like the team that’s facing elimination? I wrote them off after the first quarter of game one and I stuck by it

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Shmurda Now you see what I was talking about? Why are the Celtics playing like the team that’s facing elimination? I wrote them off after the first quarter of game one and I stuck by it
Raps were playing good end of the second quarter bro it's only 4pt game relax. Celtics are always trash in the 3rd and that's when raptors shine as long as Gasol stays his ass on the bench the raps can take this game

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps were playing good end of the second quarter bro it's only 4pt game relax. Celtics are always trash in the 3rd and that's when raptors shine as long as Gasol stays his ass on the bench the raps can take this game
And you think they’ll take game 7? Or beat Miami? Why is it a health hazard watching this team play? My mental health over this Jew owned organization

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
And you think they’ll take game 7? Or beat Miami? Why is it a health hazard watching this team play? My mental health over this Jew owned organization
Idk about game 7 but I got my money on the raps winning today if I'm wrong I'll hold the L and keep it moving. Raps match up better against miami tbh celtics are a tougher team than miami imo

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps are invincible when they play like this. If Siakam stepped up it'd be a blowout :wow:
His mind is in suburban Douala under a tree doing some Santeria Jin west African bullshit. He went three months without a basketball and forgot what it was

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
His mind is in suburban Douala under a tree doing some Santeria Jin west African bullshit. He went three months without a basketball and forgot what it was
Looool if raps can close out on threes better than they should be able to win this game they gave too many open looks to the C's early in the 4th

Trending