OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m not watching. I’m actually staring at live betting odds to get a clue about the game. It’s showing raptors increasingly favoured.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
700 dollars :ohdamn: Just wondering if you're overall profitable in your sports betting tenure just curious :dwill:
When it comes to this series yes. I bet against Raptors in games 1 and 2 and 5, and won all of them. I also bet against them here. If my team loses I’m devastated but my wallet is happy, which is what really matters

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@Shmurda I actually lost 700 and I feel good about it. I’m putting down $ 1,000 for game 7, for if they win it, they will steamroll Jimmy fuckface and co

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Why risk it tho? Just watch the game and don't bet on either team tf nigga I'd pass out if I put a rack on a game 7 :mjlol:
How many times do I need to explain. If Raptors lost, I’d sooth myself with $ 500.00 cash whereas if they win, I’d stay awake till 3am re-watching post game interviews. I’m on another level sxb. I budget for this.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
How many times do I need to explain. If Raptors lost, I’d sooth myself with $ 500.00 cash whereas if they win, I’d stay awake till 3am re-watching post game interviews. I’m on another level sxb. I budget for this.
Or just say fukk it and bet on the raps. If they win then u can celebrate with cash and a fat Dub :pachah1:

Trending