Vasodilator
VIP
Here goes everything

2C243465-2E24-46D5-AA16-22C529FEB927.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Ur a sick fukk wallahi :mjlol:

I think raps can pull this off they've proven themselves to be the better team under pressure (look at game 3 and 6) and a game 7 obviously is a lot of pressure. Also raps have more experience in playoffs that championship DNA ain't no joke
Why tho. I’m either 900 richer or Raptors will make it to the finals. I can’t imagine listening to Stephen ass smith on Monday bragging about raptors loss

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why tho. I’m either 900 richer or Raptors will make it to the finals. I can’t imagine listening to Stephen ass smith on Monday bragging about raptors loss
I get it now ur one of those niggas that break down after a loss lol I'm a wizards fan so I'm used to dissappointment

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This nigga kills me either he loses money and copes with the raptors win or the raptors lose and he copes with the money won
:dead:
I have no choice. If I’m going to hear Stephen A Smith talk the “Celts” beating the raptors, I want 900.00 for it.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Since it’s a winner take all, I’m optimistic about the Raptors but I still have want insurance if they lose. @Shmurda who you got?
Raps they are much more experienced in playoffs and proven themselves as the better team in crunch time. This is Kemba's first game 7 so I'm betting on him choking. Celtics are fighters tho so I won't be shocked if I'm wrong.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps they are much more experienced in playoffs and proven themselves as the better team in crunch time. This is Kemba's first game 7 so I'm betting on him choking. Celtics are fighters tho so I won't be shocked if I'm wrong.
If it’s close I have Raptors. But here’s the thing: they always fall behind by double digits in the first half and win the third. This strategy failed them in games 1 and 5 because the deficit was too big and third didn’t matter. I’m worried that Boston leads 30-12 after 1. If this happens, it’s over.

OffTheDome

Proud American
‪The Celtics have to play game 5 defense. Put Smart on Lowry, and Kemba on VanVleet. Trust Daniel Theis more. Tell Tatum to play calm and pick his shot. Get open looks for JB, Kemba and occasionally Smart, and let them do work. Then it’ll be a easy Game 7 Dub!
:rejoice:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
‪The Celtics have to play game 5 defense. Put Smart on Lowry, and Kemba on VanVleet. Trust Daniel Theis more. Tell Tatum to play calm and pick his shot. Get open looks for JB, Kemba and occasionally Smart, and let them do work. Then it’ll be a easy Game 7 Dub!
:rejoice:
Where are you from dude? No Celtics or neutral fans allowed

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Marcus Smart is turning into Reggie Miller for no reason. They’re down 12 and I said earlier they’d be down 13

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raptors end the quarter on a 20-7 run and it would’ve been 20-4 had this Nigerian Mactruck named Semi Ojeleye didn’t hit a fluke 3