OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Black people are more susceptible to Covid complications partly because of poor health choices. Shaq and Barkley are not being good role models for the black community. Black health matters.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
@No pun intended make an apology thread for the raps once they take this series nacas fake fan :pacspit: :russ:
Dude it’s much easier to play hard 1-2 down than it is 0-3 and they were a Tacko Fall finge hair away from that happening. They needed a miracle and that may very well be what propels them. But like I said Sunday, I will stop commenting if they tied 2-2, and now that is exactly what happened, this is my last post. Bye

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First two games Celtics shot good from 3’s while Raptors didn’t and last two games the former shot good from 3’s. The momentum is on the Raptors side rn let’s see how game 5 pans out.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Dude it’s much easier to play hard 1-2 down than it is 0-3 and they were a Tacko Fall finge hair away from that happening. They needed a miracle and that may very well be what propels them. But like I said Sunday, I will stop commenting if they tied 2-2, and now that is exactly what happened, this is my last post. Bye
War ninyahow u don't have to leave just man up to your L and keep it moving that's all we want :drakewtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a performance by Middleton :wow:When he’s aggressive like this dude is hard to guard. Low key I thought after Giannis went down they’d quit but they played their hearts out.

Herro :wow:This Heat team is nice af man looking forward to who they add in the offseason.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Giannis is fukking useless for bucks, Middleton and Herro should get more touches that's all I found out from this game

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Abdi Middleton’s hairline receded by an inch after such a valiant performance. I feel that they play better when a non-shooting 7 footer stands atop the key.