OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I got raptors it looks like nick nurse finally found out what adjustments to make to beat the Celtics. This series gives me mad bucks vs raps vibes
But imagine if one of Tacko Fall’s hairs altered that Lowry pass. That’s why I think they’re super lucky. We would’ve been looking at a sweep tonight but instead the Celtics are shook.

But I remember last year in game 3 of the ECF the Bucks erased a 12-point deficit and took the lead in 2OT. Gasol, who’s been frigid from 3 hits a 3 to retake the lead and the Raptors would laugh all the way to Larry OB presentation (in Kawhi laugh)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
But imagine if one of Tacko Fall’s hairs altered that Lowry pass. That’s why I think they’re super lucky. We would’ve been looking at a sweep tonight but instead the Celtics are shook.

But I remember last year in game 3 of the ECF the Bucks erased a 12-point deficit and took the lead in 2OT. Gasol, who’s been frigid from 3 hits a 3 to retake the lead and the Raptors would laugh all the way to Larry OB presentation (in Kawhi laugh)
Faxx that shot really changed the series. In both series game 3 was a nail biter that the raptors managed to take so I just knew raps would call game with 0.5 or tie it up and go OT

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I have a bad feeling that Milwaukee comes back from 3-0 down. I want Miami to win so that Giannis leaves the Bucks for the Raptors. If he rejects the contract offer this offseason, they’ll try to trade him, and the Raptors don’t have a lot of trade pieces. I hope they trade Giannis to the thunder

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This game is so reminiscent of game 5 in ECF last year in Milwaukee. Very slow and sloppy start with a double digit deficit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Raps getting wussed but it's to be expected. After blowing a 2-0 lead the C's had to make a statement for game 5 raps will probably win game 6

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Raps getting wussed but it's to be expected. After blowing a 2-0 lead the C's had to make a statement for game 5 raps will probably win game 6
No they won’t bro. Loser of game 5 in 2-2 series loses 82% of the time. But then again, teams down 0-2 lose 80% of the time so

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No they won’t bro. Loser of game 5 in 2-2 series loses 82% of the time. But then again, teams down 0-2 lose 80% of the time so
Raps will come out hungrier in game 6 bro the raps show out when their season is on the line look at game 3. They just need to start off their games strong the Celtics usually run out of fuel in the third quarter