OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

OffTheDome

Proud American
Good play by the Raptors. Poor communication on the Celtics part :ufdup:

I think Tatum thought they were in a zone, cause it looks like everyone is playing their man and switching.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Shmurda @Jimmer how your opinion on this series now after that half? Rockets match up well with the Lakers. They got no guards that can stay in front of Westbrook and Harden and the Lakers don't have shooters

@Shmurda @Jimmer how your opinion on this series now after that half? Rockets match up well with the Lakers. They got no guards that can stay in front of Westbrook and Harden and the Lakers don't have shooters
Didn't see the first half. My gf had a Mulan watch party with friends and family.

Looking at the boxscore I'm really surprised Houston has kept Davis to 10 pts at half. Expected 20.

Maybe the Rockets can get a couple but I think the Lakers it get in 6.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Didn't see the first half. My gf had a Mulan watch party with friends and family.

Looking at the boxscore I'm really surprised Houston has kept Davis to 10 pts at half. Expected 20.

Maybe the Rockets can get a couple but I think the Lakers it get in 6.
Rondo is back to his old self, Luzma stinking up the court on both ends lmao but we’ll make adjustments just like we did against the Blazers. Rockets aren’t gonna shoot well every game.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I had rockets losing this game but I'm honestly not shocked LeFraud and the Fakers are pure garbage worst franchise and player ever

Trending

Latest posts