OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Caught up on the Last Dance and its pure flames:banderas:

My faith as a Lebron fan is being shaken, which is exactly what the gambling addicted alcoholic cueball headed nigga wants:wow::tocry:
Don’t cry kid hopefully this cheers you up.
71658260-775C-4C40-B884-3EE5E3CCECC0.jpeg

:lolbron:

Be glad Bron is a Laker or I’d still be slandering him. :wow1::wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Seattle niggas need to get their shit together. Telling me ain’t one billionaire that come out of there wanna make a team?
Not about that bro we lost the Sonics in the first place because the city and the owners wouldn’t come to an agreement to build a new court. The owners weren’t even from Seattle and they wanted tax payers money to be used to build the court instead of doing it themselves. Few local rich niggas from Seattle area wanted to buy the team and build a new court south of Seattle but even that agreement didn’t work out.

Seattle will get a team in the next 10 years. The league will expand and Seattle and Vancouver will be the first two cities on the list.

Macalin M

Out here
Not about that bro we lost the Sonics in the first place because the city and the owners wouldn’t come to an agreement to build a new court. The owners weren’t even from Seattle and they wanted tax payers money to be used to build the court instead of doing it themselves. Few local rich niggas from Seattle area wanted to buy the team and build a new court south of Seattle but even that agreement didn’t work out.

Seattle will get a team in the next 10 years. The league will expand and Seattle and Vancouver will be the first two cities on the list.
Can’t imagine growing up without a local team. Them little kids need a local team, hope you get it soon

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Rockets :banderas:

Russ should rest his quad till the Lakers cause this looking like a easy 5 game series win without him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The difference between tonight and game 1 was we let Blazers get to the line too many times and missed a lot of open shots. KCP, Green and AD had a horrible shooting in game 1.

When we play good defense and take smart shots we’re hard to beat.

I just wish we had a consistent third option because we don’t know who’s gonna show up between KCP, Green and Kuzma each night.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The difference between tonight and game 1 was we let Blazers get to the line too many times and missed a lot of open shots. KCP, Green and AD had a horrible shooting in game 1.

When we play good defense and take smart shots we’re hard to beat.

I just wish we had a consistent third option because we don’t know who’s gonna show up between KCP, Green and Kuzma each night.

Houston gonna spank you anyways, doesn't matter if the Lakers win this series or not kkk