OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I love Giannis but I don’t think his squad is experienced to go up against Lebron James or Kawhi Leonard.

I agree they’re still inexperienced but they’ll go further than they did last season.

We’ve just added Morris he played 15 minutes his first game for us tonight. He’s only had one practice but I like what I saw from him. He brings toughness, defense and when we play small ball he’s perfect for us. As long as that bum Kuzma minutes goes down I’m happy. This bum has nothing to his game beside being streaky on offense.

We’re having a meeting with Waiters on March 2nd we’ll most likely sign him and move Daniels.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’m really impressed with OKC. They traded two of their best players and most people thought they’d be rebuilding. We were hearing things like they’re gonna buyout CP3 contract, trade Gallinari and they’ll start rebuilding through the draft and all the picks they have in store but no Presti and co said that’s not gonna happen. Everyone slept on them and look at them now 5th seed in the west. :salute: CP3,Gallinari, Adams and ASG working well together and the dog Schroder doing his thing as always. :wow1:

Whoever gets them in the first round is gonna have trouble with them.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Cavs beat miami and sixers the past two games is collin sexton and the cavs gonna make one last playoff push? Nah they still trash but drummond was a good addition and a steal too

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We’ve finally beaten the Sixers. Haven’t beaten them since 17 :damn:

I know they were missing Embiid and Simmons but still a dub is a dub.:manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Huge dub against the Bucks let’s go.

AD was in foul trouble most the game and he still dropped 30 albeit bad shooting night.

The always reliable Bron came through tho.:wow:

Can’t wait to see how Waiters fit into this team.

Walahi I still can’t believe some people thought Luzma could be third star for us.:drakekidding:

Huge dub against the Bucks let’s go.

AD was in foul trouble most the game and he still dropped 30 albeit bad shooting night.

The always reliable Bron came through tho.:wow:

Can’t wait to see how Waiters fit into this team.

Walahi I still can’t believe some people thought Luzma could be third star for us.:drakekidding:
That dude Kuz is so bad, LeBron playing with something to prove is must watch TV.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That dude Kuz is so bad, LeBron playing with something to prove is must watch TV.
Bro I hate that YMCA player with passion. He’s a role player who gets hot offensively against mediocre teams. Defensively he’s shocking and if his shots aren’t fall as useless as the water boy.

Bron has been on a mission this season.:banderas:
I just hope him and AD stay healthy for the playoffs run.

AD and PG cooking but I like to see Lebron take some shots instead of looking for his teammates

The clippers are treating him like Simmons with all that space

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Missed the game this afternoon but I heard AB balled out. :banderas:

Glad we got one over the Clippers.

Caught up on the Last Dance and its pure flames:banderas:

My faith as a Lebron fan is being shaken, which is exactly what the gambling addicted alcoholic cueball headed nigga wants:wow::tocry:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Caught up on the Last Dance and its pure flames:banderas:

My faith as a Lebron fan is being shaken, which is exactly what the gambling addicted alcoholic cueball headed nigga wants:wow::tocry:

Waryaa I got a notification from this thread and was shook that you'd post that the season was cancelled.

But yh most people seem to have come out of the doc series with a new found respect for Isiah Thomas, that nigga was cold

Waryaa I got a notification from this thread and was shook that you'd post that the season was cancelled.

But yh most people seem to have come out of the doc series with a new found respect for Isiah Thomas, that nigga was cold
Hated on by Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Micheal Jordan. Dude knew his team didn't have the talent compared to theirs yet still willed them to a championship by pure grit, Bad Boys Detriot Pistons:salute:

Lebron should have followed his path instead of Jordan and his superteam Bulls.

I miss the NBA so much, my Lakers were going to win it this year :)
Its really becoming a what-if season for Lebron and Kawhi. Imagine Kawhi led the Clippers to the chip and was Finals MVP two years in a row, different teams and in different conferences! Thats GOAT level :whoo:

Trending