OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Spurs are don3.:snoop:

OKC ain't ready for the Warriors tbh only chance they have is if their bench comes through. Russ and KD alone can't carry them.

Why you sleeping on Kanter, Ibaka and adams.They just beat the Spurs how are they not ready. Yaab...people always sleeping on OKC. They have the most talent in the nba.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why you sleeping on Kanter, Ibaka and adams.They just beat the Spurs how are they not ready. Yaab...people always sleeping on OKC. They have the most talent in the nba.
Kkk bruh I actually rate both Kant3r and Adams.

I just said Thunders will need more from their bench. :kobeok:

I am hearing this is their first time making it to the eastern finals. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: and their celebrating like they won the championship. Canada and mediocrity lmao. Cavs will sweep most definitely.

I am hearing this is their first time making it to the eastern finals. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: and their celebrating like they won the championship. Canada and mediocrity lmao. Cavs will sweep most definitely.

Word. So whho's your team, and how many times have y'all made the ECF? Look at this nigga talking shit f*ck outta here. If you aren't a spurs/cavs/okc/gsw/pacers fan your team probably hasnt made conference finals either. And you most definitely are a bandwagon fan if your team is one of the 5 i mentioned cuz aint no somalis living in oklahama or indiana and cleveland

Word. So whho's your team, and how many times have y'all made the ECF? Look at this nigga talking shit f*ck outta here. If you aren't a spurs/cavs/okc/gsw/pacers fan your team probably hasnt made conference finals either. And you most definitely are a bandwagon fan if your team is one of the 5 i mentioned cuz aint no somalis living in oklahama or indiana and cleveland

Im not going to say what city Im from since nor a lot of Somalis live where here but I'll give you a hint. Weve been going to the eastern finals since 1950. Even though we may be irrelevant today going to the conference finals or even the finals was a regular thing in our franchise history. But hey feel good about celebrating what has been baby steps to other teams. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
G3t the brooms r3ady:chrisfreshhah:
I hope Lowry tapes his ankles cause Kyrie finna break em every chance he gets. :banderas:

Cavs ain't finna get another nice break.:cryinglaughsmiley:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
This man said once klove gets injured.

@Sufiyan So your a Celtics or Lakers fan. Cool. Keep reminiscing about the past. You and @Air Jalam can hold your Ls together in that corner

Neither. We haven't been as relevant as those two teams since the 90s.:( At least I can say we have championships to our names and going to the conference finals or even finals is something that is nothing to celebrate. You people wont be seeing a conference championship let alone a championship in your lifetime.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts