OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Lmao chill sxb. It's just game 1. We always get murked on game 1s

Nah but on sum realshit @Sufiyan we need JV. Cavs had soo many fucking straight line drives to the rim. There's literally none out there to defend the rim except 6'9 biyombo. If jv can't come back, imma have to throw in the towel :francis:

JV would only prolong the inevitable. Even with him I still say cavs in 6. What you guys are failing to do is address the fundamental problem. You cant seem to consistently perform. Lowry who dropped the 35 against the heat in game 7 dropped a hilarious 8 this game. He had an fg % of 28 lmao. Even with the big man back your perimeter defense is still garbage and against a team stacked with three point shooters it the recipe for another sweep.

JV would only prolong the inevitable. Even with him I still say cavs in 6. What you guys are failing to do is address the fundamental problem. You cant seem to consistently perform. Lowry who dropped the 35 against the heat in game 7 dropped a hilarious 8 this game. He had an fg % of 28 lmao. Even with the big man back your perimeter defense is still garbage and against a team stacked with three point shooters it the recipe for another sweep.

Lol Heavily disagree with what you said about our perimeter D being garbage. We beat both Indiana and Miami in a grind it out defensive series. Both teams have tons of shooters that could've killed us. Our D is great man. That's the reason why we are in the ECF after facing PG and Wade. Our offence like you said is so shit. It's because it's iso heavy. All we do is high pick and roll, and our guards never ever hit the roll man. I thought our perimeter D today was okay. We just got KILLED in the paint.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Lol Heavily disagree with what you said about our perimeter D being garbage. We beat both Indiana and Miami in a grind it out defensive series. Both teams have tons of shooters that could've killed us. Our D is great man. That's the reason why we are in the ECF after facing PG and Wade. Our offence like you said is so shit. It's because it's iso heavy. All we do is high pick and roll, and our guards never ever hit the roll man. I thought our perimeter D today was okay. We just got KILLED in the paint.

there was literally no protection in the paint, niggas were just waltzing in for free buckets...that was painful to watch :ohlord:

there was literally no protection in the paint, niggas were just waltzing in for free buckets...that was painful to watch :ohlord:

Lol it brought me to reality sxb. I ain't even gnna go near Facebook or Twitter till we cop a W or after 2 weeks after we lose the series. I been talking too much shit the past 2 days.

I know we're gnna lose but this right here, being in the ECF and having that glorious playoff run, is exactly what our team needed. Young group of guys who now have legitimate playoff experience and the 9th pick. Masai fixed our defensive woes last off season with the very clutch signings of biyombo, Caroll and Cojo, I have faith he'll bring us back to the ECF real soon.

Thats the point I was making. Even if JV came back to give them trouble in the paint they can just rain down 3s and theres very little they can do defensively about it. Cavs are stacked when it comes to 3 point shooters with a >= 0.5 3-point fg % theres simply no comparison with heat and pacers. And also Lebron. Sad to say you but you guys are just lacking that 'player' who is the face of the franchise and strikes fear into the hearts of the opposing team and can consistently drop 40 when needed. All teams at the conference finals have that 'player' except the raptors. Its better you guys get swept now rather then get embarrassed on a scale never seen at the finals by the warriors or even OKC.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Lol it brought me to reality sxb. I ain't even gnna go near Facebook or Twitter till we cop a W or after 2 weeks after we lose the series. I been talking too much shit the past 2 days.

I know we're gnna lose but this right here, being in the ECF and having that glorious playoff run, is exactly what our team needed. Young group of guys who now have legitimate playoff experience and the 9th pick. Masai fixed our defensive woes last off season with the very clutch signings of biyombo, Caroll and Cojo, I have faith he'll bring us back to the ECF real soon.
yea bro i never expected to win this series, im not even sweating it...it's just another building block on the road to success. i just rather not be embarrassed like this :damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

" Glorious run" kulahaa! It was the sorriest run to EcF

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We pretender haters are out here:dance::diddyswag:I mean beside ya'll fans the rest of the world knew you ain"t had no chance. This is a repeat of what the Cavs did to the Hawks in the ECF last season.

We pretender haters are out here:dance::diddyswag:I mean beside ya'll fans the rest of the world knew you ain"t had no chance. This is a repeat of what the Cavs did to the Hawks in the ECF last season.

You know what else has no chance? Seattle getting another NBA team soon :drakegrin:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You know what else has no chance? Seattle getting another NBA team soon :drakegrin:
Bruh take it back :francis::mjcry:
I miss the Sonics.
The goat Kobe used to come here and battle it out with Lewis and Allen.
:wow:
Imagine had we built a fuking new arena and the team stayed. Fuk Stern, Schultz and th3 fukers who didn't wanna keep the team around.
:pacspit:

Seahawks are popping, Mariners are doing well so far. Sounders are ok ish man the town would be popping right now.

Bruh take it back :francis::mjcry:
I miss the Sonics.
The goat Kobe used to come here and battle it out with Lewis and Allen.
:wow:
Imagine had we built a fuking new arena and the team stayed. Fuk Stern, Schultz and th3 fukers who didn't wanna keep the team around.
:pacspit:

Seahawks are popping, Mariners are doing well so far. Sounders are ok ish man the town would be popping right now.

kkkkk wallahi my bad akhi. Allow me, I've just been hella salty these days.

Realtalk tho i loved the sonics. Watching SonicGates documentary had me like :kendrickcry: f*ck okc bro. I love the players but their organization are huge snakes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
kkkkk wallahi my bad akhi. Allow me, I've just been hella salty these days.

Realtalk tho i loved the sonics. Watching SonicGates documentary had me like :kendrickcry: f*ck okc bro. I love the players but their organization are huge snakes.
They are bro. Can you believe some fukers here support them? Kulaha they're still our team. Check the some of the fans Twitter accounts they want Warriors to win bad. I actually like KD and BeastBrook but hate the ni99as that own the team.

Wtf is there to do in OKC anyway? I mean first thing ni99a finna do after his contrac ends is run away to places like Florida, Cali, Texas etc and play for teams based there.

If KD and OKC lose this game and the series as everyone is predicting I wonder what team he will go to in 2016?? Warriors or spurs most likely. Imagine KD on the warriors lmao. Three-peats on three-peats out here.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
G3t the brooms r3ady:chrisfreshhah:
I hope Lowry tapes his ankles cause Kyrie finna break em every chance he gets. :banderas:

Cavs ain't finna get another nice break.:cryinglaughsmiley:
2 more games :mjlol: Like I said before save face and at least win a game at home. The last two ECF have been shit. Lebum needs to go easy on these ciyaal on the east.:mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lowry getting roasted all over the media im feeling some serious second hand embarrassment :browtf:
He got karbashed so bad he had to leave the bench and decompress.:sheed:

Ninyow how did the game go from 46-46 to a blowout in a blink of an eye.:obamatell:

Trending