OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If the raptors get kwahi tho ... :wow:
BNfdi14.gif

LOL the bias American media is once again trying to stir up more drama and are salty he didn't go to the Lakers.

"Kawhi doesn't want to play for Toronto"

Do you really think Masai would sign him for the FRANCHISE PLAYER for someone who doesn't want to play.

The organization knows more than what we do . And until Kawhi straight up says "I don't like it here' I won't believe what these reporters say (unless its Woj) and will support #KawhiToToronto

LOL the bias American media is once again trying to stir up more drama and are salty he didn't go to the Lakers.

"Kawhi doesn't want to play for Toronto"

Do you really think Masai would sign him for the FRANCHISE PLAYER for someone who doesn't want to play.

The organization knows more than what we do . And until Kawhi straight up says "I don't like it here' I won't believe what these reporters say (unless its Woj) and will support #KawhiToToronto

If kawahi leaves then it shouldn’t be a that big of a deal, raptors were in the direction of a rebuild anyways. They gotta go deep in the playoffs in order to keep him in Toronto.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let's wait and see if Kahwi will do a PG or not.

I really feel for Demar man. When you think about the Raptors you think about Demar.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
True ngl i teared up a lil bit but then I remembered...

Loyalty is to winning. This is a business . Look what KD and Boogie did .

Boogie and KD were FA tho.

Unless Raptors are gonna trade Kawhi again at the deadline Demar was traded for pennies. Like Thomas said learn from his situation ain't no loyalty in this game.

Boogie and KD were FA tho.

Unless Raptors are gonna trade Kawhi again at the deadline Demar was traded for pennies. Like Thomas said learn from his situation ain't no loyalty in this game.
Lol this is random but as I was scrolling through the reactions to Demars trade I noticed Lou Williams looks like your average geeljire.

I've noticed that with some African Americans .

Another example is Ryan Hollins.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol this is random but as I was scrolling through the reactions to Demars trade I noticed Lou Williams looks like your average geeljire.

I've noticed that with some African Americans .

Another example is Ryan Hollins.

Yea lol he's always on Twitter saying I ain't Somali leave me alone.
Don't forget Shawn Livingston aka Fuad Omar. :pachah1:

Trending