OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Interesting. I'm guessing you're happy Melo is gone:lolbron:
After discussing the move with my friends I’m interested to see what’s going to come this season. Last season we had 3 superstars that were use to being #1 on their teams. I’m happy we made it to the playoffs. I’m expecting good things now that we acquired Dennis shroder and the fact that PG stayed which means that he feels good about OKC.

I wonder how melo will fit in on the rockets?

After discussing the move with my friends I’m interested to see what’s going to come this season. Last season we had 3 superstars that were use to being #1 on their teams. I’m happy we made it to the playoffs. I’m expecting good things now that we acquired Dennis shroder and the fact that PG stayed which means that he feels good about OKC.

I wonder how melo will fit in on the rockets?
Rockets will be good I think, they got new young players from the Suns . I think the west will be
1.Warriors
2.Rockets
3.Thunder
4.Jazz
5.Lakers

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
#GraciasManu
Imma say this though. It’s sad thinking about the fact manu tony Parker and Tim Duncan left the spurs. I saw them win a championship in 2007 and 2014. Both I wasn’t a true nba fan during those years most hopped teams. It was only during 2016 when I decided to stick with one team.

I tried to be a spurs fan but they weren’t as flashy.but I supported them during the 2007 and 2014 finals. Mavs were trash so I stayed away from them. Rockets I honestly don’t know why I didn’t give them a shot.

I seen the spurs big 3 win a championship in 2007. I feel old as shit. I was like 10 yrs old

Imma say this though. It’s sad thinking about the fact manu tony Parker and Tim Duncan left the spurs. I saw them win a championship in 2007 and 2014. Both I wasn’t a true nba fan during those years most hopped teams. It was only during 2016 when I decided to stick with one team.

I tried to be a spurs fan but they weren’t as flashy.but I supported them during the 2007 and 2014 finals. Mavs were trash so I stayed away from them. Rockets I honestly don’t know why I didn’t give them a shot.

I seen the spurs big 3 win a championship in 2007. I feel old as shit. I was like 10 yrs old
Which city are you from? You should stick to that team since you can have more passion . I'm from Toronto so I support the Raps win or lose . Last year when we got swept AGAIN as the 1 seed I was literally in shock and heartbroken . I was in Kenya and woke up to the NBA notif from Google and was depressed the whole week.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I’m a proud Wizards fan I first hopped on when I was 16 I was watching John Wall in college and when I saw him get drafted to the Wizards I knew it was history. Seeing him take us out of our playoff drought made me cry tears of joy.

Wall is a proven leader that can take teams to the playoffs and Beal is a young player that really stepped up this season. I think with a healthy wall we can make the second round. If Wall has an mvp like season I can see us making the conference finals

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Which city are you from? You should stick to that team since you can have more passion . I'm from Toronto so I support the Raps win or lose . Last year when we got swept AGAIN as the 1 seed I was literally in shock and heartbroken . I was in Kenya and woke up to the NBA notif from Google and was depressed the whole week.
Dallas mavs I never liked. They were the first team I gave a shot. Cause of the fact they made it to the finals against the heat in like 2006. That was the first mavs game I fully watched. But 2007 I learned about lebron and was a cavs fan from 2007 until he left Cleveland. I felt betrayed and was anti Miami heat. Than I became a thunder fan for like a good year because they had Durant russel Westbrook ibaka and harden. That team was amazing. I also supported the clippers when they first became popular with Blake griffin.

Overall when I was younger I was just hopping around. 2016 was when I wanted to take it more serious. I knew I didn’t like the mavs at all. So I gave OKC a try because that was the team I was a fan for the longest

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Dallas mavs I never liked. They were the first team I gave a shot. Cause of the fact they made it to the finals against the heat in like 2006. That was the first mavs game I fully watched. But 2007 I learned about lebron and was a cavs fan from 2007 until he left Cleveland. I felt betrayed and was anti Miami heat. Than I became a thunder fan for like a good year because they had Durant russel Westbrook ibaka and harden. That team was amazing. I also supported the clippers when they first became popular with Blake griffin.

Overall when I was younger I was just hopping around. 2016 was when I wanted to take it more serious. I knew I didn’t like the mavs at all. So I gave OKC a try because that was the team I was a fan for the longest
I bet you were dickriding mavs in 2011 :mjlol:

What did the city look like when they won? What did you do?

That's nice . I was always a casual fan of the Raps but I became a diehard fan when we made the ECF for the first time when I was 16 two years ago. The city was wild . Good times:banderas:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
That's nice . I was always a casual fan of the Raps but I became a diehard fan when we made the ECF for the first time when I was 16 two years ago. The city was wild . Good times:banderas:
Wallahi that shit was too funny. They made the conference finals and niggas was acting like they won the chip :mjlol:

Cavs would’ve swept them if it wasn’t for Powell and biyombo :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I bet you were dickriding mavs in 2011 :mjlol:

What did the city look like when they won? What did you do?
Actually not really. When they were in the finals against the heat I only rooted for mavs cause f*ck lebron.

A few of my friends were mavs fanboys so them niggas got annoying.

I did see the bandwagon niggas start popping up out of no where. I was like I could have sworn some of these niggas were bulls fans supporting drose.

Everyone nigga came out as a mavs fan when they won fam. Niggas were throwing bbqs and etc. now whenever I say mavs are trash to my friends they always bring up how dirk whooped lebron and dwade. Which he did. After that finals he got my respect.

Bro fun fact I saw Jason terry at the mall and like no one else cared. I saw this nigga with my own eyes once I started to get his attention he just waved and walked off. But this dude was out in public at a mall and no one gave a shit. I was surprised. He did help them win a championship

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Actually not really. When they were in the finals against the heat I only rooted for mavs cause f*ck lebron.

A few of my friends were mavs fanboys so them niggas got annoying.

I did see the bandwagon niggas start popping up out of no where. I was like I could have sworn some of these niggas were bulls fans supporting drose.

Everyone nigga came out as a mavs fan when they won fam. Niggas were throwing bbqs and etc. now whenever I say mavs are trash to my friends they always bring up how dirk whooped lebron and dwade. Which he did. After that finals he got my respect.

Bro fun fact I saw Jason terry at the mall and like no one else cared. I saw this nigga with my own eyes once I started to get his attention he just waved and walked off. But this dude was out in public at a mall and no one gave a shit. I was surprised. He did help them win a championship
He’s a fucking role player :mjlol:

That’s like me seeing Kyle Korver in the mall who gives a f*ck :russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi that shit was too funny. They made the conference finals and niggas was acting like they won the chip :mjlol:

Niggas been making it to the conference finals and still get whooped Miskeen. Lebron is in the western conference now. Hopefully the raptors have a chance making it to the finals now. I’m more excited for the pacers now.

I like victor Oladipo. Legit my first season actually watching basketball seriously in 2016 I was a fan of oladipo on the thunder. Once he left my nigga did amazing on the pacers. Hopefully him and Myles can make it to conference. I want the pacers to do good.

Toronto is wild af . If we make the Finals this year everyone will go crazy and destroy everything ....and if we manage to upset the Warriors:diddyass:...hold on let me not get ahead of myself:wowsweat:

Biyombo was a beast in that series and Powell was so good but he fell off this year because of Casey . He's coming for revenge tho . #RedemptionSeason

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Niggas been making it to the conference finals and still get whooped Miskeen. Lebron is in the western conference now. Hopefully the raptors have a chance making it to the finals now. I’m more excited for the pacers now.

I like victor Oladipo. Legit my first season actually watching basketball seriously in 2016 I was a fan of oladipo on the thunder. Once he left my nigga did amazing on the pacers. Hopefully him and Myles can make it to conference. I want the pacers to do good.
If Pacers make the conference finals then Oladipo is better than Paul George especially if he takes the raps or Celtics to 7

I think if raptors make it past the Celtics they’ll win. Kawhi has proven he can shut KD down Lowry does good against Curry. He’s also an above average defender for a PG. Klay is a problem Cousins is gonna be trash and Draymond is a non factor

If Pacers make the conference finals then Oladipo is better than Paul George especially if he takes the raps or Celtics to 7

I think if raptors make it past the Celtics they’ll win. Kawhi has proven he can shut KD down Lowry does good against Curry. He’s also an above average defender for a PG. Klay is a problem Cousins is gonna be trash and Draymond is a non factor
Finally ! Someone who sees the defensve ability of Lowry . Idk why every NBA fan hates on him on Twitter and IG. Kyrie also shoots his lowest percentage when guarded by Lowry.

Trending