OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bucks need to win today otherwise Giannis’s career is pretty much done. You telling my guy lost in the second round three years in a row and also lost too rookie Jason tatum the year before.
They won’t win. And his career is not over. He’ll eventually win just not here.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
They won’t win. And his career is not over. He’ll eventually win just not here.
This guy has been in the league for 8 years now and has not made it past the second round. He has all the tools and help he needs. If you gave kawhi, Joel Embiid, joker, dame, and many more stars the bucks they would be championship caliber teams and I say this with all honesty. Giannis does not know how to make his teammates around him better.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
All depends on KD performance hes playing bad right now but if he turns it up its over
These would be extremely dejecting and backbreaking for the Bucks. They led by 21 at home in a must win, and Bruce Brown—a 6’3 2nd round pick—outscored them in the paint to rally the Nets.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These would be extremely dejecting and backbreaking for the Bucks. They led by 21 at home in a must win, and Bruce Brown—a 6’3 2nd round pick—outscored them in the paint to rally the Nets.
Durant already with 10 in 3rd quarter

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Who wants to make a 50.00 bet now that we’re going to 4Q? I have Bucks pulling it out. I hate them but they’re a desperate animal 🦒

Trending

Latest posts