OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
There’s a massacre going on in Milwaukee right now. It looks like that fairy tale run from last year was a fluke. The bubble really helped them and gave them an unearned level playing field

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Forbes :wow:I knew this kid would eat if he found a good fit.

Bucks xoogin the Heat rn :damn::damn::damn:We might have a sweep in our hands boys.:holeup:

Celery

Vasodilator
Forbes :wow:I knew this kid would eat if he found a good fit.

Bucks xoogin the Heat rn :damn::damn::damn:We might have a sweep in our hands boys.:holeup:
Bold prediction: the Heat make adjustments, Bryn Forbes doesn’t average 16 first quarter points on perfect shooting and the Heat win in six games. Bold I know.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Miami gonna win the next two at home. They got niggas like this who snuck into the arena and somehow get first row seats. Their home energy is crazy in the playoffs.
83DFE685-D9C6-4D50-8EBA-52A40DE90D80.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
The Mavericks really enjoy facing the Clippers. They’re shooting 60% from 3 in a must win for the Clippers. I will be so elated if they go up 2-0

Celery

Vasodilator
The Lakers are locked in and determined to take game 2. The young, well-led athletic Suns keep cutting into the lead but LeBron and his horses aren’t having it

OffTheDome

Proud American
The NBA put Kawhi, Bron, Luka, Booker and AD on at the same time, who can stay up to watch these late ass games man smh

Celery

Vasodilator
Kawhi is a free agent this summer. Kawhi, Jimmy Butler and Bam could be the next big three (though nowhere near the Nets).