OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
BDAFA5D6-3742-42D7-9A69-5A5BC031C279.jpeg

This is why people hate the flippers. This was after Kawhi posterized Kleber from Dallas. The other two bums have never done anything in their lives and yet here they are talking shit.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I had the Clippers coming out of the west, but thankfully never put money on them lol
With the addition of Rondo they should reach the western conference finals minimum or it’ll be embarrassing for them. They have bunch of cocky players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

I still have my Lakers going to the finals as long as an injury doesn’t happen to Bron or AD. Only thing stopping the Lakers from repeating injuries or Vogel messing around in close games. The guy makes head scratching subs at times when it’s not needed. Mathews needs more minutes he’s important to our defense.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
With the addition of Rondo they should reach the western conference finals minimum or it’ll be embarrassing for them. They have bunch of cocky players who think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

I still have my Lakers going to the finals as long as an injury doesn’t happen to Bron or AD. Only thing stopping the Lakers from repeating injuries or Vogel messing around in close games. The guy makes head scratching subs at times when it’s not needed. Mathews needs more minutes he’s important to our defense.
There’s a good chance that Mavs oust clippers in first round. I agree Lakers to finals. The Suns are too young to succeed and the Jazz are paper tigers like the 2017-18 Raptors that were supposed to win the east.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Wallahi wizards have zero defense but their offense is amazing. These niggas should’ve went after jarret Allen when the nets were trading him.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Wallahi wizards have zero defense but their offense is amazing. These niggas should’ve went after jarret Allen when the nets were trading him.
Their offense is organized chaos. They get so many possessions, so many turnovers, so many points, rinse and repeat. It’s gonna be a 🧹 unfortunately

Last edited:

Lakers looking kinda meh right now vs the Suns. Booker and Ayton are cooking and Davis has been garbage since he's come back.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

This nigga and his love for super teams, fam your lakers and clippers are gone first round sxb. But 100% the clippers are gone I don’t know about LA this nigga Lebron can just randomly turn up.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This nigga and his love for super teams, fam your lakers and clippers are gone first round sxb. But 100% the clippers are gone I don’t know about LA this nigga Lebron can just randomly turn up.
What nigga? :what:I’ve been a fan of the Lakers since day one and it’s because of Kobe who I saw on tv when I was younger. Afro Kobe :wow::tocry:who every Somali loved.
I’ve been a fan through a lot of hard times just because the team was known for winning titles before I started watching ball don’t mean I’m a bandwagon fan. It’s the same with United got on em because of Giggsy and em and we’ve been shit for a long time now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If KCP hit his open shots, the Lakers would be winning. Shit. Down 13 heading onto 4Q
He’s hot and cold lmao he’s annoying sometimes same with Kuzma. Either they’re hot or cold no between. At least KCP plays bit of defense sometimes Kuzma gets cold and gets cooked by most players he comes up against.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
9 minutes to go. LeBron thinks he can still will this team to victory. His side kick AD is struggling on 6-15 shooting. Shroeder just hit a three to cut a 16 point deficit to 7. A loss here for Phoenix completely demoralizes them and they get swept.

Trending