OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Jazz got the best defense in the league if the warriors miraculously beat the lakers and take 7th. Lakers out first round and I called it.
You don’t watch basketball man. LeBron is just different in the post season. It’s guaranteed that he’ll turn superhuman when it really matters. The only times he’s been stopped in the post season was by super teams and that’ll be the case again this year when the Nets defeat him. Well balanced teams don’t succeed in the post season.

it’ll take a few games for the Lakers to find their groove. Expect a hard fought play in win tomorrow. Expect them to lose game 1 against Phoenix and listen to some stupid people saying “are you worried about the Lakers?” But they will beat them 4-2. They’ll beat everyone in the west in 6 games max. They’ll lose in 6 to the Nets. KD will prove that he can’t win without a super team.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You don’t watch basketball man. LeBron is just different in the post season. It’s guaranteed that he’ll turn superhuman when it really matters. The only times he’s been stopped in the post season was by super teams and that’ll be the case again this year when the Nets defeat him. Well balanced teams don’t succeed in the post season.

it’ll take a few games for the Lakers to find their groove. Expect a hard fought play in win tomorrow. Expect them to lose game 1 against Phoenix and listen to some stupid people saying “are you worried about the Lakers?” But they will beat them 4-2. They’ll beat everyone in the west in 6 games max. They’ll lose in 6 to the Nets. KD will prove that he can’t win without a super team.
Lately I’ve noticed people just love giving credit to the super teams. This isn’t golden state and the cavs anymore we don’t know who’s going where. Last year the clippers and the bucks were the fav and what happened they both lost. You gotta stop putting all your faith in those teams. This years west is more dangerous then it’s ever been. I’m telling you the lakers have no chemistry as of now because of all the injuries. The only thing that allowed them the chip last year was the chemistry and defense. Kullaha you don’t watch basketball you clearly didn’t watch this season look at what seed your beloved lakers are at.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lately I’ve noticed people just love giving credit to the super teams. This isn’t golden state and the cavs anymore we don’t know who’s going where. Last year the clippers and the bucks were the fav and what happened they both lost. You gotta stop putting all your faith in those teams. This years west is more dangerous then it’s ever been. I’m telling you the lakers have no chemistry as of now because of all the injuries. The only thing that allowed them the chip last year was the chemistry and defense. Kullaha you don’t watch basketball you clearly didn’t watch this season look at what seed your beloved lakers are at.
They were 1st seed then LeBron AND AD went down at the same time and were out for months. Its well established that the better your players the more likely you’ll win

digaagjecel

They were 1st seed then LeBron AND AD went down at the same time and were out for months. Its well established that the better your players the more likely you’ll win
Nah your talking about beginning of the season the cavs were first seed as well. I wanna see what you have to say when they lose. I’m gonna make a thread about you isug.

digaagjecel

A bunch of dick riders none of you guys were nets fans before kyrie and kd arrived. I was a nets fan when DLO carried his Gleague teammates to the playoffs. I still have my DLO Jersey after they traded him it has been f*ck the nets for me.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
A bunch of dick riders none of you guys were nets fans before kyrie and kd arrived. I was a nets fan when DLO carried his Gleague teammates to the playoffs. I still have my DLO Jersey after they traded him it has been f*ck the nets for me.
:silanyolaugh: Bro no one is a Nets fan. We just know they’re winning

Jazz - depends on Donovan Mitchell’s return from injury. They’ll most likely face Steph Curry in roundwho playing like his life depends on it.

Nets have the highest strung players in the NBA as their big 3. Either they’re winning the whole thing or imploding spectacularly.

Anyone but the LA teams and the nets please

Trending

Latest posts