OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Jazz - depends on Donovan Mitchell’s return from injury. They’ll most likely face Steph Curry in roundwho playing like his life depends on it.

Nets have the highest strung players in the NBA as their big 3. Either they’re winning the whole thing or imploding spectacularly.

Anyone but the LA teams and the nets please
Good take wallahi but people called me crazy for saying that the nuggets and Miami were going to the finals last year. I was really close but I just love to be on the underdogs side.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You think :snoop:

Ninyahow who puts money on a trash team with no chance. Let the gatekeep go
Lol i put €30 on phoenix winning the entire thing. Devin booker is gonna get his ring:banderas:
giphy.gif

digaagjecel

Lol i put €30 on phoenix winning the entire thing. Devin booker is gonna get his ring:banderas:
giphy.gif
You think :snoop:

Ninyahow who puts money on a trash team with no chance. Let the gatekeep go
Mashallah this guy knows what he is talking about. Don’t hate on my dreams and ambitions, I’m not gatekeeping because I’m not even a fun of them. But your a bandwagon sxb just face the truth.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Kate Middleton and the Nigerian freak are choking. But the Hawiye brother Jrue Holliday is coming up big. Such a hard working guy.

digaagjecel

Kate Middleton and the Nigerian freak are choking. But the Hawiye brother Jrue Holliday is coming up big. Such a hard working guy.
Miami in 6 Jimmy and bam played horrible. If they can get there offense back in track then I believe it’s a wrap for Milwaukee bugs.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Mavs lead clippers 33-30 after one. They are 27-0 when leading after one this season but I don’t know if it translates. Kawhi and Luka are leading their teams.

digaagjecel

The Bucks are a little better and they have home court. So I’m going with Bucks in 7.
Miami in 6 they barely played hero and bam had 10 points. Bam wasn’t getting strapped the guy just couldn’t make his shots. If he can perform better on offense then it’s a different story heat in 6.
Mavs lead clippers 33-30 after one. They are 27-0 when leading after one this season but I don’t know if it translates. Kawhi and Luka are leading their teams.
Dallas in 6 the clippers who had a better team last year went to game 6 with luka by himself. Would’ve went to game 7 if they didn’t eject porzingis in game 2. Porzingis is back and Dallas is a much better team as well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Curious George is struggling badly. It takes a winning culture + superstars to win a chip. They have a superstar in Kawhi but lack a winning culture. They amassed a bunch of “good role players” but that’s not enough.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Mavs close quarter on 11-0 run as Luka is feasting on Zubac. This team is just dumb. It’s not the coaching, not Lou Williams its an organizational thing.

Trending

Latest posts