OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
He’s not going to the finals, he got face both suns and jazz.
Suns can’t stop LeBron and AD. 6 game series at most. The Jazz are built around a slow 7 foot centre that can’t defend perimeter or stretch the floor and a bunch of average players. Jordan Clarkson and Gorgi Niang are not LeBron and AD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lol lebron is finished i hope that nigga never wins a ring again. I really hope this will be giannis his season
Giannis has no chance against the Nets in the east. In fact Miami might push them to 7 or (gasp) beat them again like last year. Farax Middleton (aka Kate Middleton) disappears in the post season, their coach is a stubborn coach that won’t make adjustments and Giannis only knows how to run at people. There’s a shutoff valve on the bucks first discovered in 2018-19 by Toronto.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
its lebron remeber... he always turns into an animal during the playoffs... playoff lebron is a diffrent untamed beast
What I like most about him is that he turns Alex Caruso and Caldwell Pope into excellent defenders during the post season. He let them be in his presence and win a free ring so they try super hard.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Giannis has no chance against the Nets in the east. In fact Miami might push them to 7 or (gasp) beat them again like last year. Farax Middleton (aka Kate Middleton) disappears in the post season, their coach is a stubborn coach that won’t make adjustments and Giannis only knows how to run at people. There’s a shutoff valve on the bucks first discovered in 2018-19 by Toronto.
Yeah you right but who right now is gonna stop giannis in the East? Brooklyn has so many injuries and i don't trust philly even though they are ranked 1st

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Celtics lost Jalen Brown for the season so they’re done (as if he was a difference maker). Triple double machine will come up big and sweep the two-game series. Brad Stevens gets canned and Walker gets traded

Soccer is like a 2 hour match when watching it from tv. During that whole two hours only one goal is scored. I’d rather have commercial breaks and have them score 100s of points then just watch one point scored the whole game.

It last 90 min or 1h30min and there is 15min break between halfs ( 45min+45min=90min). avarage is like 2 or 3 goal in league.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yeah you right but who right now is gonna stop giannis in the East? Brooklyn has so many injuries and i don't trust philly even though they are ranked 1st
Who’s going to stop him? Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler just like last year. He’s a fairly one dimensional player. If you block off the paint, he’ll charge headfirst into it and either foul someone or lose the ball. Or he’ll kick it out to Pat Conaughton or Kate Middleton and no one trusts them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It last 90 min or 1h30min and there is 15min break between halfs ( 45min+45min=90min). avarage is like 2 or 3 goal in league.
Like all sports, it’s only enjoyable when talented players are playing. Basketball is like that too. I only watch when big name players are playing in high stakes games.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Playoffs is gonna be interesting this time around. Both east and west conference got intriguing matchup. Clippers trying avoid the Lakers till the conference finals. We’ll see if the Nuggets tank against the Blazers tomorrow. Nobody wants to face a healthy Lakers.
Looks like they did tank it. LeBron is going to take out his anger on them later on for making him play an extra game.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Suns can’t stop LeBron and AD. 6 game series at most. The Jazz are built around a slow 7 foot centre that can’t defend perimeter or stretch the floor and a bunch of average players. Jordan Clarkson and Gorgi Niang are not LeBron and AD
The jazz and suns both are Probably top 3 in the league in defense and offensive rating. Jazz(Mitchell,Gobert,ingles, Conley ,bogdanovic,Royce O’Neal,and clarkson) they have 3 perimeter lockdown defenders and I can tell your bias the way you described goberts game he has been number one in defensive rating as a player in the last 3 years. He’s also going to win defensive player of the year. Suns have a big 3 that I don’t even have to name.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The jazz and suns both are Probably top 3 in the league in defense and offensive rating. Jazz(Mitchell,Gobert,ingles, Conley ,bogdanovic,Royce O’Neal,and clarkson) they have 3 perimeter lockdown defenders and I can tell your bias the way you described goberts game he has been number one in defensive rating as a player in the last 3 years. He’s also going to win defensive player of the year. Suns have a big 3 that I don’t even have to name.
The Suns have a good backcourt in Paul and Booker. Neither one of them can stop LeBron or AD. The Lakers defence is elite in the post season I don’t know you saw.

Everyone in east is wasting their time. Nets are going all the way anyway. Would be nice if Knicks made the conference finals. The Nigerian freak would have to reverse tahriib to Greece again
I agree with the Nets making it to the NBA finals if they don't their whole season was a choke. The Knicks remind me of Miami last year, underrated and overlooked. LeBron is the NBA version of Tom Brady you can dislike him but don't bet against him.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The Suns have a good backcourt in Paul and Booker. Neither one of them can stop LeBron or AD. The Lakers defence is elite in the post season I don’t know you saw.
Jazz got the best defense in the league if the warriors miraculously beat the lakers and take 7th. Lakers out first round and I called it.

Trending