Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Now I’m rooting for this
AE8D399D-7C58-4DBE-ACF0-6AEABF094B03.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
They gonna strike out on Giannis, Van Ajeeb getting a max from the knicks, raptors back to being ass...

And Ill be able to afford tickets again :ehh:
VanVleet is an all-star next year. They will keep him at all costs. The all-star starter 6’10 forward who is supposed to take the load off him took a dump on national TV

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Is anyone worried about the OKC thunder and all their first round picks? Remember how they drafted KD, WB, and Hardin?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I didn't know I can hate a player as much as DeRozan but here we are with Spicy Pee
Relax dude. He was supposed to replace Kawhi. OG has a better chance of doing that if he’s given a more offensive role. The guy is all heart, super composed and always shows up. It’s time for them to look to him

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Siakam is a fraud bro...bricks and turnovers for days
He’s physically gifted but mentally weak which is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs. I’m worried that he’ll never show up in the playoffs and is traded midway through the contract. OG is 23 years old and is a stone cold killer in the playoffs. He’s probably the future of this team. OGs such a killer that he hit two game winners in this series (3 and 6) and on top of them gives you excellent defence. He also showing signs that he can create his own shot.

Trending