OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:mjlaugh:
We really beat the best offensive team heading into the bubble and the best defensive team heading into the semis in 5 games each.:wow:

I’m bringing up ss of niggas who said Clippers in 5 when we beat them too.:birdman:
Lakers got an easy ring celtics and miami are baby food and clips are straight :trash::westbrookwtf:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
U think Kawhi is on the same level of Harden and Lillard lol you saw what he did last year on the raps he's not gonna go out like a bytch
No, you don’t understand. LeBron James is on another level and always has been. He led a bunch of nobodies to the NBA finals a bunch of times.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Luka, a yute albeit an exteremly good yute, was dueling kawhi and could have taken it to 7 ,lakers in 5
U can argue that Luka would've took lebron to 6 or 7 if he played Lakers

Keep in mind his team played like shyt in rhe first round. If PG and Lou Will get hot the Lakers have no chance of winning Kawhi will eat no matter what

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Kawhi always makes Lebron cry like a lil b****
Even when he was a rookie lol
Let me guess you saw a stupid video from 2012? Lebron James is 3-6 in the NBA finals and was in 8 of the last nine. For 5 of those trips he didn’t have good teammates.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I gave Kawhi and the clippers $ 500.00 via my bodog account today and they have rewarded me mightily. I’ll give them $ 1,000 for game 7, because if they win, I’ll console myself with 400.00 and if they lose, I’ll do this

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Trending

Latest posts