OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He’s physically gifted but mentally weak which is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs. I’m worried that he’ll never show up in the playoffs and is traded midway through the contract. OG is 23 years old and is a stone cold killer in the playoffs. He’s probably the future of this team. OGs such a killer that he hit two game winners in this series (3 and 6) and on top of them gives you excellent defence. He also showing signs that he can create his own shot.
Nah u guys are done for lol this was your year and u choked next year KD and Kyrie will dominate the east baby dinos won't win again

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Nah u guys are done for lol this was your year and u choked next year KD and Kyrie will dominate the east baby dinos won't win again
No one said they’ll win again. I’m looking forward to them making OG their first option. He’ll be much better than Siakam.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
701B6747-7B0B-4EF7-A8C0-B9EF474DED0E.jpeg
Waiting for that Siakam post game

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No one said they’ll win again. I’m looking forward to them making OG their first option. He’ll be much better than Siakam.
I really thought y'all was gonna make finals this year. If I'm Masai I'm blowing this shyt up I'm throwing Siakam Vanvleet and picks in a trade for a someone like Beal and signing Giannis the next off-season. Only way y'all could stand a chance against the nets

Raps fcked up losing a generational player like Kawhi

A player like him will never come again forever stuck with the derozans and siakams of the world

I'm sick and tired of the Raptors bro. Siakam played like he forgot to dribble a basketball, and Lowry's fat ass got fouled when we needed him the most. Mind you, we had 4. FUCKING. CHANCES to win the game but the CRAPtors decided to choke like they were eating haar. And why TF didn't Nick Nurse call a timeout? We could've actually made a decisive play that could of won us the game. But no, ShittyVleet had to role play as Steph Curry and it cost us the game. Also, talk about not getting rebounds, Tatum basically got a free rebound and a foul which inevitably put the game away. If Ibalka was there we would've at least secured the rebound and MAYBE won the game. But noooo, Nurse had to cross his fingers and played Siakam (who played like a High School player BTW), who has already proved that he wasn't worthy of the starting line up throughout the series. Bye raptors, not trading Siakam for Paul George was the biggest mistake you've made. Ik Paul George is playing badly but even him won't even stoop this low to the atrocity Pascal Siakam put up last night. I hope the Heat sweep Boston, after all, Jimmy Buckets is worthy of competing with either the Clippers or the Lakers.

Naw, he knew how ass this team was. Miskeen kas, his back was nearly breaking off with all that carrying he was doing. I don't blame him, he didn't want have a Interior-pelvic tilt like Kyle Lowry.
Raps had the 2nd best record in the league without him

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Naw, he knew how ass this team was. Miskeen kas, his back was nearly breaking off with all that carrying he was doing. I don't blame him, he didn't want have a Interior-pelvic tilt like Kyle Lowry.
Lowry showed out in the playoffs put respect on his name. If he ran it back with raps it'd be a guaranteed ring but clippers are about to get slapped by the Lakers

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Stop shitting on Siakam everybody. Basketball was thrust upon him 8 years ago by Luke Mbamoute because he had the right body for it. Then he had bills in Cameroon so he worked his ass off, going from G league MVP to NBA all star starter. The jump from NBA all star to superstar is the hardest one and he might never make it.

Trending

Latest posts