OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

The Raptors backcourt should be renamed the Trash Brothers. Derozan and Lowry were so awful this game, it frustrated the entire city of Toronto.

f*ck Demar Derozan. People were saying for years that this guy is a fake superstar and should be dumped immediately.

Yo this is a good pick up for the Wolves. They're going to be a good team soon. KAT is sick on offense already. He's finna turn into a beast on defense with Thib.

Lakers :pacspit::pacspit: Walahi if Scott comes back I'll lose my mind.

Thibs is a legendary coach and the T-Wolves are gonna be a powerhouse team in the next couple of years. His ball-side box defensive principles will turn Minnesota into the best team in the NBA.

Watch out for Minnesota. They're the future of the NBA

The Raptors backcourt should be renamed the Trash Brothers. Derozan and Lowry were so awful this game, it frustrated the entire city of Toronto.

f*ck Demar Derozan. People were saying for years that this guy is a fake superstar and should be dumped immediately.

loooool chill man. I hate how Raptor fans always over-react. DeMar played really well for 82 games, you think that was for nothing? Yes, regular season and playoffs both have their own different dynamics. But 82 NBA games is 82 NBA games, that shit isn't easy. DeMar played well. And if you're a real raptor you'll remember how shit he was when drafted him. He works his ass off and raptor fans expect too much. He isn't a superstar da hell, anybody with common basketball sense can see that. I could go ham and post articles like the one where he never went out on NYE and spent the entire looking at tapes to prepare for the next game. His work ethic is there. True tho i agree he's been playing trash. But you gotta realize DeMar is being defended by on the very best permiter defenders the NBA has to offer. PG is on Kawhi's level in terms of being elite wing/perimeter defenders. When the spurs played the pacers they both were so brick cuz of they defence they played on each other, both had their season worst games that day. So it's basically like Kawhi defending him. I'm not making excuses for DeMar but I'm just saying it's less about how bad he is, and more about how good the defence is. At the asme time i hate Demars game, long twos and relying on foul calls. But I can never hate him cuz he consistently improves every year. Casey is also to blame here. He never makes adjustments... Like why can't we exploit Indiana and get plays where ellis on george hill have to switch on DeMar. Pacers always exploit us and get switches which result in PG on lowry. And don't even get me started on how Casey still ignores JV and never lets the offence run thru him even for 1 quarter, instead we feed Scola smh.

loooool chill man. I hate how Raptor fans always over-react. DeMar played really well for 82 games, you think that was for nothing? Yes, regular season and playoffs both have their own different dynamics. But 82 NBA games is 82 NBA games, that shit isn't easy. DeMar played well. And if you're a real raptor you'll remember how shit he was when drafted him. He works his ass off and raptor fans expect too much. He isn't a superstar da hell, anybody with common basketball sense can see that. I could go ham and post articles like the one where he never went out on NYE and spent the entire looking at tapes to prepare for the next game. His work ethic is there. True tho i agree he's been playing trash. But you gotta realize DeMar is being defended by on the very best permiter defenders the NBA has to offer. PG is on Kawhi's level in terms of being elite wing/perimeter defenders. When the spurs played the pacers they both were so brick cuz of they defence they played on each other, both had their season worst games that day. So it's basically like Kawhi defending him. I'm not making excuses for DeMar but I'm just saying it's less about how bad he is, and more about how good the defence is. At the asme time i hate Demars game, long twos and relying on foul calls. But I can never hate him cuz he consistently improves every year. Casey is also to blame here. He never makes adjustments... Like why can't we exploit Indiana and get plays where ellis on george hill have to switch on DeMar. Pacers always exploit us and get switches which result in PG on lowry. And don't even get me started on how Casey still ignores JV and never lets the offence run thru him even for 1 quarter, instead we feed Scola smh.

You're right, but the Raptors had no problems facing off against Indiana during the regular season, but as soon as the playoffs come around, we see DeRozan and Lowry forcing shots and trying to make something happen, instead of laying back a little and operating within the offense instead. Why not feed the ball into the post to JV or be a little patient on offense? Coach Casey is running a lot of the same offensive sets he did during the regular season, which makes it easy for Indiana's coach to plan for this and exploit it. This entire series, I'm watching both of them force contested jumpers, and since Indiana defenders don't really respect Derozan's shot, they have no real issue shutting him down and resort to watching him brick 3's the entire series. Derozan wasn't able to get to the free-throw line much, and his game relies too much on drawing fouls and playing 1-on-1 isolation basketball and running into the paint head-first.

I find it unacceptable how the supposed "2nd best back-court in the NBA" is performing so poorly. Toronto's doing even worse than Portland's back-court in these playoffs, and that's saying quite a lot. And I agree, Dwane Casey should be fired. He makes no adjustments and his offensive sets are so predictable that Indiana has zero problems shutting down our star players.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This Pistons/Cavs game :whew:

Lakers finally fired the fraud Scott
Allahu Akbar Alhamdulilah:rejoice::dj:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kinda sad Thibs and Brooks signed with the Wolves&Wizards.:francis:

I'd take Jackson or Ettore Messina.
Now Walton :idontlike: Ni99a got to coach a talented team for a good minute. :russ: Can't believe some Laker fans want him.

I don't trust Jim this time he'll probably hire Kobe kalabku. He doesn't give a fuk. :pachah1:I don't know why he's still around he said he had 3 year plan which he said he'd step down if it didn't work.:mjcry:

Curry with "grade 1 MCL sprain" expected to miss 2 weeks lol

:banderas::russ:

I was hoping it would be much worse but thats just perfect. My boy CP3 bout to finally make it past the 2nd round. I already know he's going to destroy the warriors without Curry. Can't wait for round 2 :letmeeat:

:drakelaugh:curry is too good he was making basketball boring finally we can watch some competitive basketball
hope he can recover tho

Curry was amazing but the Spurs showed twice in the regular season they could shut him down. The media and most people never give the Warrior squad credit for how deep and talented their roster is. When the spurs shut down curry, klay/draymond/green/iggy/barnes/barbosa/livingston atleast 3-4 of those would have good games. I honestly think spurs would win in a 7 game series against the warriors if they had curry 100% healthy. They shut him down both times. Cavs did the same thing last year, thats why steph didn't get mvp. Curry is way better now but spurs have danny green and kawhi, 2 of the top 5 perimeter defenders in the game. Either way, doesn't look for the warriors going forward. If curry isn't 100% for the WCF their so fucked against the spurs or thunder

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:kanyehmm: Horta kan Cuban waa neef doesn't he ever learn? :mindblown:Last time he talked shit about a superstar we know what happened.

Hope Westbrook drops 60 on his team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
CP3 fractured had 3rd metacarpal in right hand :ohhhdamn:
Curse of the guards:francis:

Blazers tie the series 2-2

KD wa rageedii:denzelnigga::russ:

Last edited:

Latest posts