OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Scottie Barnes

Best player in 2021 draft. Just watch
I was trolling with the bizzy bones hype, wallahi billahi Evan Mobley is the best rookie. His team will be 3rd seed in the east by the next game. His team will also make the playoffs. Scottie Barnes is nice but he’s not winning shit.
Do you not have eyes? Sometimes I question whether you have any idea what you’re talking about. Yes the Cavs have more wins but Mobley is most certainly not better than Barnes. Barnes is statistically better and can just do more things than Mobley. Scottie guards one to five and can iso on KD in the midrange. Mobley is a good rim protector. All the analysts agree with this but think the Cavs better record is due to Mobley.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Do you not have eyes? Sometimes I question whether you have any idea what you’re talking about. Yes the Cavs have more wins but Mobley is most certainly not better than Barnes. Barnes is statistically better and can just do more things than Mobley. Scottie guards one to five and can iso on KD in the midrange. Mobley is a good rim protector. All the analysts agree with this but think the Cavs better record is due to Mobley.
Lol a Raptors super fan is telling me to open my eyes and not be bias. Mobley’s defensive versatility is better than Barnes and that’s a fact. There’s a reason why he went number 2 and why Barnes went 4th. I’ll will no longer use this account on SSpot if Barnes wins rookie of the year. Only way Barnes can win is if Mobley gets injured.

Lol a Raptors super fan is telling me to open my eyes and not be bias. Mobley’s defensive versatility is better than Barnes and that’s a fact. There’s a reason why he went number 2 and why Barnes went 4th. I’ll will no longer use this account on SSpot if Barnes wins rookie of the year. Only way Barnes can win is if Mobley gets injured.

Barnes only needs a good defensive big man to have a bigher impact. I've noticed everytime hes guarding players like kd or any other SF or stretch 4 opps he gets beat on the drives to the rim which he has no help die to Raptors weak defensive under the rim . . Barnes also needs to improve his lateral foot work . All in all barnes will be the rookie of the year soon

Scottie Barnes

Best player in 2021 draft. Just watch
Barnes only needs a good defensive big man to have a bigher impact. I've noticed everytime hes guarding players like kd or any other SF or stretch 4 opps he gets beat on the drives to the rim which he has no help die to Raptors weak defensive under the rim . . Barnes also needs to improve his lateral foot work . All in all barnes will be the rookie of the year soon
They’re not the same position so it’s hard to compare them but a player that can play and guard 1-4 effectively is amazing.

Trending

Latest posts