OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Saaxib, Kyle Lowry is looking for vengeance this season. I expect him and Derozan and a healthy Carroll to tear it up in the playoffs.

Raptors will certainly pass the first round and probably reach the Conference Finals. But there's no way Toronto will defeat LeBron James. Ain't no way
Yea health is important for any team come playoffs.
I think Cavs are beatable. Shut down Lebron and hope Irving or Smith don't go lights off on you. Especially Smith the dude is unpredictable.

Pistons are back in the playoffs finally. Did you see Drummond against the Wizards? He was benched the last few minutes cause he can't hit free throws :francis: He was sitting down all by himself looking depressed while the whole bench was up. SVG went to cheer him up and he joined the rest to cheer the starters.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Scottie Pippen is full of shit. There's no way he could guard Steph Curry.

Pippen couldn't even stop Allen Iverson and yet he thinks his team would sweep the Warriors.

If anything, my nigga Draymond Green would shut down Pippen and make sure his old ass doesn't score any points.
Old schoolers all think tbeyd sweep the floor with these youngings.

Yea health is important for any team come playoffs.
I think Cavs are beatable. Shut down Lebron and hope Irving or Smith don't go lights off on you. Especially Smith the dude is unpredictable.

Pistons are back in the playoffs finally. Did you see Drummond against the Wizards? He was benched the last few minutes cause he can't hit free throws :francis: He was sitting down all by himself looking depressed while the whole bench was up. SVG went to cheer him up and he joined the rest to cheer the starters.

It's all about matchups. There's not a single person on the Raptors squad who's capable of shutting down LeBron. Even if they double-team him, LeBron's a good enough passer and he will set up his teammates to score instead. And with a healthy Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, I don't think the Raptors have a chance of getting past Cleveland. No chance at all.

Last year, Toronto got swept by Paul Pierce and the Wizards. This year, Pierce is gone and the Wizards aren't even in the playoff picture alhamdulilah. And if the Raptors face off against Indiana in the first round, I think it'd be a pretty easy series for Toronto to win. I just hope that Toronto doesn't run into Miami or Chicago in the second round. As good as Toronto is, they can't seem to beat Chicago or Miami if their life depended on it.

P.S. There's no player I dislike more than Paul Pierce. I curse that nigga every night before I sleep for what he did to Toronto last year in the playoffs.

Last edited:
But to be honest, I don't have that much faith in Toronto getting to the Conference Finals. Toronto doesn't have a consistent low-post scorer or a stretch-4, and JV isn't good enough to cover up Toronto's weaknesses

If the Raptors somehow get Al Horford or Pau Gasol in the offseason, then Toronto is an instant contender and could easily reach the NBA Finals. Horford is a free-agent in the summer so let's hope it happens.

My older brother went to the Hawks game recently and tried to recruit Horford to Toronto, only for him to politely say no. :lol:

Last edited:
luckily bulls probably wont make the playoffs. right now it seems first round will be pacers/pistons, and the second round will be hawks. im kind of confident but thats exactly what i said last year :mjkkk:

luckily bulls probably wont make the playoffs. right now it seems first round will be pacers/pistons, and the second round will be hawks. im kind of confident but thats exactly what i said last year :mjkkk:

The Raptors can beat the Spurs and the Clippers, yet can never get past the Bulls for some reason.

Chicago is Toronto's Achilles heel.

:meleshame:

:wow:
FB_IMG_1460561742352.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Raptors :dead:
Teams that win first game of the series usually win the said series 77% of the time.