OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kawhi wins DPOY back to back.
He's the second premiter player in NBA history to win back to back joining Bucks Sidney Moncrief.:wow:

Kawhi wins DPOY back to back.
He's the second premiter player in NBA history to win back to back joining Bucks Sidney Moncrief.:wow:

2x DPOY, Finals MVP, NBA champion at only 24 years old. And they only got him for George 'Sisqo' Hill. Spurs need to chill and have mercy on the rest of the league fam, this shit isn't even fair anymore :mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
J Crossover wins 6th man
How the voting went

Yo I didn't watch any of the games last night but I heard KD was way off. Ni99a had the worst game of his career. He missed 26 shots :damn:and his team lost. Really thought they were going to sweep the Mavs.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
2x DPOY, Finals MVP, NBA champion at only 24 years old. And they only got him for George 'Sisqo' Hill. Spurs need to chill and have mercy on the rest of the league fam, this shit isn't even fair anymore :mjcry:
So true. I'm jealous of the Spurs for finding this gem.

J Crossover wins 6th man
How the voting went

coolio:mjlol::comeon:

How did Jamal get way more votes than Kanter , Barton and Turner. From what I've seen all 3 of those guys played better. I guess this award nowadays just goes to whoever puts up the most ppg from the bench.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
coolio:mjlol::comeon:

How did Jamal get way more votes than Kanter , Barton and Turner. From what I've seen all 3 of those guys played better. I guess this award nowadays just goes to whoever puts up the most ppg from the bench.
:chrisfreshhah: Everybody was going crazy on Twitter about it. Barton wasn't going to get it he plays for :trash: team that isn't in the playoffs.

Yea you gotta score hella from the bench. Lou chuck it up Williams won it that way with Raptors last season.:lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yo this is a good pick up for the Wolves. They're going to be a good team soon. KAT is sick on offense already. He's finna turn into a beast on defense with Thib.
Lakers :pacspit::pacspit: Walahi if Scott comes back I'll lose my mind.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If the 3's don't drop for the Warriors they struggle.
Rockets should consider themselves lucky Curry is injured and they ain't gonna get swept.

@Air Jalam abti u watch any heat games. These guys are playing lights out offense and their defense on point. Really been the most impressive team thus far.

Game 1: 57.6%from the field 50.0% from 3

Game 2: 57.9% from the field and 56.2% from 3

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam abti u watch any heat games. These guys are playing lights out offense and their defense on point. Really been the most impressive team thus far.

Game 1: 57.6%from the field 50.0% from 3

Game 2: 57.9% from the field and 56.2% from 3
Not really gonna watch them tomorrow. I've been hearing good things about them.
Heard Stoudemire is putting in work.
:lol:

My fellow 253 brother Isaiah Thomas just dropped 42 on the Hawks.:wow:Thomas is hella underrated Walahi wish my Lakers signed him before he joined the enemy.

Trending