Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck WES f*ck THAT NIGGA MAN

@excuseme @Knowles @Basic
DhJMZ2ZWsAAldzZ.jpg

Damn my heart raced for wes:banderas: and the way jack threw laura about :banderas:and Georgia was hot

Josh and Jack were my top 2 for that challenge :rejoice: Mashallah upon mashllah, Kaz was my favourite out of the girls, she looked so peng

Georgia hands down has the nicest bum in that villa but she's snakey af, did you see stormzy react to her on his insta story :sass1: , idk why the entire of twitter has her back though, what kinda "loyal best mate" does thatttt :umwhat:

Josh and Jack were my top 2 for that challenge :rejoice: Mashallah upon mashllah, Kaz was my favourite out of the girls, she looked so peng

Georgia hands down has the nicest bum in that villa but she's snakey af, did you see stormzy react to her on his insta story :sass1: , idk why the entire of twitter has her back though, what kinda "loyal best mate" does thatttt :umwhat:

Wes :ahh:

kkkk Ew Kaz was so awkward she just looks exotic. Georgia lowkey made all the guys wet :damn:

Nah sis link stormzy's insta kkk :browtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Wes :ahh:

kkkk Ew Kaz was so awkward she just looks exotic. Georgia lowkey made all the guys wet :damn:

Nah sis link stormzy's insta kkk :browtf:

@excuseme @anonymous34
I mentioned it in another thread but didn’t want to derail. Georgia tried a power move but it didn’t work out.

Also, did you guys see what the other girls constantly say about hating Georgia. :childplease:

Can’t wait for the ‘who said what’ challenge! :banderas:

@excuseme @anonymous34
I mentioned it in another thread but didn’t want to derail. Georgia tried a power move but it didn’t work out.

Also, did you guys see what the other girls constantly say about hating Georgia. :childplease:

Can’t wait for the ‘who said what’ challenge! :banderas:

what is a 'who said what' challenge.

They hate on Georgia cause she is so sexy man and her ass is lit, she obviously made all them guys wet kkkk . The way Jack looked at her kkk.

Samira acting like Megan is her fairy God mother tf she lingering around her for.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
what is a 'who said what' challenge.

They hate on Georgia cause she is so sexy man and her ass is lit, she obviously made all them guys wet kkkk . The way Jack looked at her kkk.

Samira acting like Megan is her fairy God mother tf she lingering around her for.

It’s the challenge where they quote what someone has said about another person on the show and they guess who it was.
Lots of snakes get exposed! :whoo:

Yep, also because she’s true to herself and doesn’t just agree with the majority like Samira etc

Ikr! It’s like she wants to be her :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending