Official Love Island 2018 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

sis, what do you think of the show so far.

Georgia can do so much better!! Am I the only one who thinks Josh is downgrading. I hope she doesn’t stay with him for recoupling.

I definitely want West to get pied off though and Laura to get her happy ending. I low key think Laura was a bit naive thinking a 20 year old Male means it when he says he is falling for u lol.

Georgia can do so much better!! Am I the only one who thinks Josh is downgrading. I hope she doesn’t stay with him for recoupling.

I definitely want West to get pied off though and Laura to get her happy ending. I low key think Laura was a bit naive thinking a 20 year old Male means it when he says he is falling for u lol.

Wes does get pied off check this ssneak peak

@Knowles @Basic kkkk i actually used the love island app and voted kaz and josh out :damn: There is a voting where you vote the most unpopular couple :damn:

I was going to vote Grace and Alex because they are too awkwaed to watch :camby:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles @Basic kkkk i actually used the love island app and voted kaz and josh out :damn: There is a voting where you vote the most unpopular couple :damn:

I was going to vote Grace and Alex because they are too awkwaed to watch :camby:

I’ve had enough of Alex.

I can’t work out of if Kaz is that pretty or not, at first I was like Georgia is much prettier but the way josh hypes her lol

I’ve had enough of Alex.

I can’t work out of if Kaz is that pretty or not, at first I was like Georgia is much prettier but the way josh hypes her lol

You kaz is exotic that's why people like her. I think she isn't that hot wallahi apparently she was a makeup artist for celebs and did makeup for s on stormzy's music vid. She doesn't show her makeup skills in the villa perhaps it's because of the heat? Rosie is good at makeup the rest of the gir's are mediocre

Lol did you know Rosie studied law for 7 years since she was 18 . She did a master's in Law

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

You’re in deep haha :lolbron: but yeah good choice :salute:

At this point I’ve given up on Alex :susp:

Basic

VIP
Alex is a weirdo to watch honestly.

Megan is the definition of a kkkk

For real, I swear if he wasn’t a doctor the public wouldn’t give a crap about him. :nahgirl:

Adam and Megan hold that title for each gender respectively. :gaasdrink:

Basic

VIP
That was pretty disgusting and pathetic, he thought he was so slick too.
It doesn’t help that some of the other islanders give him pity encouragement. I think no one wants to be the person who breaks the news to him. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending