OFFICIAL: KENYA withdraws from maritime dispute case with SOMALIA.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Governor Dini in tears over this development? :lol:

I hope Kenya recognises SL to spite our Somalian neighbours
Are the brown tooth khat addicts going to hide behind Deni when they were openly begging for Kenyan khat trade and diplomatic links?

We have it all in black and white, there’s no need to deflect.

1615729141013.png

Does this mean there offically going to be landlocked
someone more educated can correct me but what it looks like is the somali maritime border will meet and connect with the tanzanian maritime border essentially blocking kenya from accessing the indian ocean

No country has ever signed a MOU to put its territorial integrity into dispute. Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame, the former TFG Minister for National Planning and the International Cooperation signed the MOA on Somalia’s behalf. Source: The Taiwan Times.

IllegalMoU.PNG

Here is the Somali traitor who tried to give away our sea
the-leader.jpg

This is the incompetent criminal fool who tried to give away Somalias heritage, our sea to the kenyans. His name is Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame and he was the minister of Planning in Sheikh Sharifs government. If this is correct I do not understand the audacity of this criminal fool to stand for presidency today.

16149826442151100014.png

And here is the red-lipped fool of a president who can barely read and was responsible for this treasonous act to happen.

I sounded the alarm when I learned about this case back in 2014, thanks to SomaliTalk.

Please my fellow Somalis, we need to get rid of the enemies within our people.
Today we have Social Media, make sure to spread this information.

Attachments

• the-leader.jpg
    the-leader.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 140
No country has ever signed a MOU to put its territorial integrity into dispute. Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame, the former TFG Minister for National Planning and the International Cooperation signed the MOA on Somalia’s behalf. Source: The Taiwan Times.

View attachment 174847

Here is the Somali traitor who tried to give away our sea
View attachment 174852
This is the incompetent criminal fool who tried to give away Somalias heritage, our sea to the kenyans. His name is Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame and he was the minister of Planning in Sheikh Sharifs government. If this is correct I do not understand the audacity of this criminal fool to stand for presidency today.

View attachment 174853
And here is the red-lipped fool of a president who can barely read and was responsible for this treasonous act to happen.

I sounded the alarm when I learned about this case back in 2014, thanks to SomaliTalk.

Please my fellow Somalis, we need to get rid of the enemies within our people.
Today we have Social Media, make sure to spread this information.
Why the hell are these guys running for president and is this dude actually illiterate

the next president of somalia needs to forge a deeper friendship with tanzania so we, together, can milk every single penny from foreign kenyan ships that enter our waters to access the indian ocean :pachah1:

the next president of somalia needs to forge a deeper friendship with tanzania so we, together, can milk every single penny from foreign kenyan ships that enter our waters to access the indian ocean :pachah1:
I'm pretty sure they have the same problems with Kenya as well.:dead:. We gonna milk the Kenyans for every penny as long as they keep up this act:banderas:

@Habbad If Somalis are 68iq then Kenyans have a negative iq. These people think boycotting will help them when in reality there just helping our case. They think they have the muscle to forcefully hold onto the ocean laakin they don't have the infrastructure to take advantage and they wont be recognised as owners. As long as the ruling goes our way getting control is inevitable. They think that they're a superpower that can act like china and disregard the ICJ. Inshallah we'll make them pay for this and we will collude with the Tanzanians to starve their ports once our govt gets on it feet. Whenever they try and act bad their traffic will be redirected:russ::ahh:

@Habbad If Somalis are 68iq then Kenyans have a negative iq. These people think boycotting will help them when in reality there just helping our case. They think they have the muscle to forcefully hold onto the ocean laakin they don't have the infrastructure to take advantage and they wont be recognised as owners. As long as the ruling goes our way getting control is inevitable. They think that they're a superpower that can act like china and disregard the ICJ. Inshallah we'll make them pay for this and we will collude with the Tanzanians to starve their ports once our govt gets on it feet. Whenever they try and act bad their traffic will be redirected:russ::ahh:
saxib our government can be in a wheelchair and still take advantage. until we get back on our feet we leave the policing to the tanzanian navy, sign some deals and give them a cut of the revenue our side gets from all the kenyatta fishing boats trying to cross. tanzania rakes in more cash for being the muscle and we get another source of income on top of what all the lamu oil is gonna rake in:trumpsmirk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Karim please break this down as if you were speaking to a 5 year old. What does this mean for us? What are the long term impacts? We... won?

@Villainess What it means is that Kenya wants to make us look illegitimate. Kenya is using an excuse of less time which is because Kenya’s argument is weaker than Somalia because Somalia argument has precedence. This means 2 countries have gone to the icj before and the court ruled in favour of the country using Somalia argument.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
@Karim please break this down as if you were speaking to a 5 year old. What does this mean for us? What are the long term impacts? We... won?
There is something called iCJ aka international court justice every country has right to take another country When There is big problem between them like land dispute, in our case its our sea which some traitor in somalia named Abdirahman abdishakur signed under presidency of sheikh shariif (he allowed him) so basically next president (Hassan mohammad) demanded the sea back but kenya had it legal because the previos president allowed that so it esclated to hassan taking them to ICJ, kenya lost first meeting after that they always wanted to push meeting , they succesfully did for like 4 years.

they tried to push this year also saying somalia is failed state but ICJ couldnt care anymore so they warned them. the meeting was scheduled tomorrow 15 mars but kenya withdrawed as they knew they had no chance (at least their national 📰 said so)

so by withdrawing means instans victory to the country who remained under the rules of ICJ.

so if they dont attend by tmrw its confrimed as somalia wins they sea dispute which farmaajo struggled with 4 years

hope u understand it right now