Official Fantasy Premier League

Dude I think I fucking jinxed myself.

Just benched Doherty and Jimenez. I was happy for a minute because holebas was benched and I would get Doherty auto sub but he played last ten minutes and got me one point.

Inshallah salah gets us a hat trick and TAA keeps a cleansheet.

:mjcry:

Just benched Doherty and Jimenez. I was happy for a minute because holebas was benched and I would get Doherty auto sub but he played last ten minutes and got me one point.

YoU wILl fAiL hArD nExT wEEk:trumpsmirk:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

What an idiot. This nigga benched Doherty one of the best RB in the league this season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
K i won't say much but you will fail hard the next few gameweeks. just wait

Don’t listen to him no lead is save. I’ve seen ppl bottle 1st and 2nd with huge leads and become mid table. Plenty of games still left sxb.

Waryaadaheen how are you lot doing in the fpl? @government @Atoore Baadiye

I initially had two players that I wanted to get rid of.

The Korean garac who is going to Asian games and the shitty Spaniard Alonso who has been playing crap lately

I was confident in my next two game week transfers

-4 GW23
Son -> Sterling
Mitrovic -> Quaner

Next Gameweek
Alonso -> Robertson

Just woke up this morning and saw on my twitter feed that Kane and TAA are injured

I am planning on keeping TAA bench this gameweek since I have other good defenders but bunch of morons are taking hits and transferring TAA for Robertson.

Either way, my transfers plans are fucked up right now and it won't work out if Alonso prices keep on dropping while Robertson's value increases

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waryaadaheen how are you lot doing in the fpl? @government @Atoore Baadiye

I initially had two players that I wanted to get rid of.

The Korean garac who is going to Asian games and the shitty Spaniard Alonso who has been playing crap lately

I was confident in my next two game week transfers

-4 GW23
Son -> Sterling
Mitrovic -> Quaner

Next Gameweek
Alonso -> Robertson

Just woke up this morning and saw on my twitter feed that Kane and TAA are injured

I am planning on keeping TAA bench this gameweek since I have other good defenders but bunch of morons are taking hits and transferring TAA for Robertson.

Either way, my transfers plans are fucked up right now and it won't work out if Alonso prices keep on dropping while Robertson's value increases

Horrible two weeks for me. Injuries and players not performing has fuked me up. :francis:

The c*nt Hazard idk why i brought him back useless kalab.

What's new everyone?

I see @ferarri made a huge comeback and is on levels with Atoore and I am 60 points ahead of @government

Atoore you're whack asf. You're getting beaten by 3 newbs while you've been playing FPL for a decade lol

Next season will be mine I got bored mid season and just gave up yet I still somehsome came fifith :gucciwhat:
Everyone quit playing the game apart from the top three.

You're 200 points away from number 3 so it's not really impressive to end number 5

Also why did you stop playing the league halfway?

government, one guy I feel really bad for is daacad.

This dude was making transfers and playing the game every week but he ranked 2.9 million overall.

All the team above him are dead teams lol