Official Fantasy Premier League

You idiot I still have 4 players left to play and first place only is ahead 24 points.

Only a neef like you would @ someone in GW2. :drakekidding:

I was second and Abdi Said was first and I'm 6th and he's 4th now. Shit changes every GW chill badow yahow.
Dameer . U was bragging on game week 1 one. U aint finishing on top 4 just like utd.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dameer . U was bragging on game week 1 one. U aint finishing on top 4 just like utd.
You've never been close to top 4 besides this GW in any fantasy league. This nigga is celebrating like he won the league. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Remember how you talked out of your ass when we played World Cup fantasy and said you'll finish ahead of me? Where did you finish? 17th? :russ: :deadpeter:

I'll bring this quote back up at the end of the season IA. Just don't ghost like you always do neef yahow. :mugshotman:

You've never been close to top 4 besides this GW in any fantasy league. This nigga is celebrating like he won the league. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Remember how you talked out of your ass when we played World Cup fantasy and said you'll finish ahead of me? Where did you finish? 17th? :russ: :deadpeter:

I'll bring this quote back up at the end of the season IA. Just don't ghost like you always do neef yahow. :mugshotman:
nigga just say u fuked up and move on.

why the excuses? For the world cup, I forgot to make transfer. I had niggas who were knocked out in my entire team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
nigga just say u fuked up and move on.

why the excuses? For the world cup, I forgot to make transfer. I had niggas who were knocked out in my entire team.

Can't say that sorry. :lolbron:

Look at you making up excuses. :ivers:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
what'll be your excuse this week?

I captained Aubamayang because he'll get a hatrick tomorrow. Aguero is my VP, and he'll get goals no doubt.

you'll be trailing by 20+points by the end of the week.

This guy trail by 20 points kulaha.:drakekidding:
GW 3 is basically over and you're ahead of me by 8 points. You'd be up 4 points if I didn't use a second transfer this GW. Cagaha dhulka dhig ninyow. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180902-130623.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-130623.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 386
Who is this rcv nigga?:gucciwhat:

@Atoore Baadiye :lolbron:
Lmao you're just leading with 17 points, f*ck up one gameweek and your ass will go back to pos 5.

I fucked up the past two game weeks, my midfield became horrible and Aubameyang is definitely not worth the 10.9 million price tag.

You guys mostly trash talk but I need your help and input @Atoore Baadiye @Ferrari

Should I keep Auba or get rid of him? 4 games and only 1 goal, I was watching yesterday's match and Lacazette was taking all the spotlight while Auba was invisible the first half and all his first touches were bad. I could do Auba swap for Laca (if he starts next match and performs well) and invest the rest in my shit defence/midfield.

Assenal fucked me up big time this gameweek, Monreal was dumb and Mkhti had to come last minute and earn 1 point to f*ck up my chance of auto swap Holebas who had 10 points.

it's really a shame for Auba, a great goal poacher playing for a shit team.

Lmao you're just leading with 17 points, f*ck up one gameweek and your ass will go back to pos 5.

I fucked up the past two game weeks, my midfield became horrible and Aubameyang is definitely not worth the 10.9 million price tag.

You guys mostly trash talk but I need your help and input @Atoore Baadiye @Ferrari

Should I keep Auba or get rid of him? 4 games and only 1 goal, I was watching yesterday's match and Lacazette was taking all the spotlight while Auba was invisible the first half and all his first touches were bad. I could do Auba swap for Laca (if he starts next match and performs well) and invest the rest in my shit defence/midfield.

Assenal fucked me up big time this gameweek, Monreal was dumb and Mkhti had to come last minute and earn 1 point to f*ck up my chance of auto swap Holebas who had 10 points.

Keep auba. He had rough start but he will deliver. I would say get ferminio and aguero then have a good midfield of Salah, hazard etc..

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who is this rcv nigga?:gucciwhat:

@Atoore Baadiye :lolbron:
Kkk

Walahi I wanted use my bench boost this GW but I forgot. I made changes just forgot to use bench boost FFS. My bench gets me good points every week.

Zaha was injured for me. Instead of giving me Yedlin points who had 7 points I got Lascelles 1 point smh. My rotation fuked me up.

Like I've said before this is a marathon not a sprint.:ufdup:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

That pace merchant is cold. He's let down some people. Cardiff defense gave him a good look.
I suggest you buy Mane if you don't have him already.

I have 0 Assanal players. Wouldn't go near any of them. Buy attacking fullbacks they're hot this season.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Tottenham 1-2 Liverpool
The scoreline flattered Tottenham tbh, it could've been 6-1.
Only Klopp can get players like Milner, Wijnaldum, Robertson and turn them into world class players. What a coach.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This one nigga quit and now he’s second lmao :drakelaugh:

He’s lucky that idiot Mahrez missed the penalty or I’d still be 2nd. :birdman:

@Atoore Baadiye

Why do you have Shaw on your team, the team conceaded in all games expect the Burnley one. The defence is fucking shit..

Martial is deadly and I was going to add him to my team this week but I didn't have enough fund, also not sure if I should get him now because 3 upcoming fixtures against big teams..

What happened to @Ferrari

He is playing with two Arsenal strikers, two Liverpool players and 2 wolves defenders

No wonder he fell to 7th place.

:mjlol:

Trending