Official Coding Thread

Programming by itself is very boring to me, building crappy apps for inserting and updating data thats wack. Im currently doing my MS in Analytics and know Python,R,SQL,Hadoop and Spark. I like finding hidden gems in data and provide buisness value.
Thats where im aiming for with the goal for starting a tech startup in data analytics/business intelligence. As for programming language I know python.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I would love to get into coding but its too boring and autistic, but the pay is good once you land your first job.

Depends how far you get, classes for me were boring, but a necessary evil to learn the basics.

Once you can actually build stuff, is when it gets good. Like anything else where you can create stuff and see it out in the wild helping people.

As a Digital Graphic Designer and Traditional artist I was also heavily involved in 2D Animation for Game Developer, It come a point in my life That i needed to build a Website, I ask someone to do it for me and they ask for £20K Hell no am paying anyone that amount :ftw9nwa:.

I took the time to self-taught learning HTMl,CSS,PHP, MYSQL Database and basic Java creating fake viruses LOL > I then bump into a Software trojan hacking tools having fun with it, HMM those ware the best moment in my teen.

I come to realise programming is not my thing not did i enjoy doing it not because it was hard simple it involve a lot of research and testing and keep evolve every year software update, I knew it was not my thing.

But I have gain a better understand and skills knowledge and I can confidently say that i can build all sort of website. starting from basic to Social Network, E-commerce site.
My skills for Art and Animation that just come naturally for me it's Easy-Peasy.

Thanks to my sisters and brothers who keep breaking the one and only computer we had I have gain a knowledge repairing our one and only PC, and Recovering damaged lost files.

Basically I was the handyman go figure out yourself and do it., No College or School all done in my bedroom And now I have serious Clients paying me big bugs :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
I'm thinking of majoring in CS so this is a useful thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never done this before but i had a quick look on some youtube video tutorial and coming to understand doing this with Python didn't seem hard at all pretty straightforward.
But again i don't know how complicated is you Project.

Anyways watch this video keep in mind it's done with Python

Why?
If u need any help with java, you can post on this thread. I can help u with that

I am collecting Intelligent Programmer software developer to build a tool for the Somali Community I have already started. not that i need help at the moment more of a partner to exchange ideas that can work better for our community.

I am collecting Intelligent Programmer software developer to build a tool for the Somali Community I have already started. not that i need help at the moment more of a partner to exchange ideas that can work better for our community.
I’m not programmer and my skills aren’t that good yet so I don’t think i will be helpful. I love the hardware side more than the software. For my major we have to learn both so i had to know two or three programming languages.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
It's so much better then rest. Definitely one of my favorite languages.

Was asking because I've been struck on a problem due to it :(

I want to learn more of the underrated/unknown languages. Too bad schools don't teach them. ;(.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more of an assistance. I searched up some programming help websites but it isn't free ;(.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If your in London get in to finance. £150k to £1 mill+ easy

Yes

Do it. Yes

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I want to learn more of the underrated/unknown languages. Too bad schools don't teach them. ;(.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more of an assistance. I searched up some programming help websites but it isn't free ;(.

no worries, I'll figure it out eventually, was just curious if I could use you as a shortcut

also GraphQL is on the rise, pretty sure some big companies are utilizing it right now

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
How long do you think it would take to start working Remotely, one year of in-office experience? What is the starting pay for a job when one doesn’t already possess a CS degree?

Depends on your experience. Most remote jobs will hire without a CS degree. But you have lots of complex projects under your belt to make up for it.

Great thing is that you can still make 6+ figures with no degree.

Trending