Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jungle

VIP
No downfall they are in good position
Over the long run lol his first season turned out to be one where he had a transfer ban with only giroud and aging players azi, willian, pedro etc and kids odoi, abraham, the black canadian i forgot his name, covid its a freak season. Next season he will be judged after his execs spend over 150m before next season. Chelsea got rid of Mourinho, Benitez, Ancelotti, Conte after ALL of them won titles for them who is Lampard after doing one season at derby, hes their all time top scorer i think but nobody give a f*ck chelski ruthless :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
After a long 7 years Moyes is getting us Top 4 I guess SAF was right when he said give the Scottish genius a chance. :wow:

Big shoutout to Ancelotti too.:salute:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
After a long 7 years Moyes is getting us Top 4 I guess SAF was right when he said give the Scottish genius a chance. :wow:

Big shoutout to Ancelotti too.:salute:
chelsea.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Guardiola taking his ciil out on Klopp whose out here playing Origi as a CF and taking off Alexander Arnold :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Guardiola taking his ciil out on Klopp whose out here playing Origi as a CF and taking off Alexander Arnold :drakelaugh:
Worst guard of honor ever. :russ:

Crazy how Klopp two biggest L’s came against Pep.

I feel like if City didn’t lose Sane and Laporte for most of the season they would’ve won the title.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Martial :lawd::wow:

Greenwood:wow1:

Pogba and Bruno:tocry::rejoice:

We could’ve had 8/9 goals today ffs Ole ball is out of control.

Top 4 is heating up man :whew:That Leicester game we got is gonna be crucial.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chris Wilder what a guy. :wow:He’s had his team get their form back at the perfect time. I knew him and our son Henderson would help us.:rejoice:

Chelski :russ::russ:What a fraud team man.They’ve still got Liverpool and Wolves left to play. :banderas:

If we win our games left till we play Leicester city we should roll over for Leicester City in the last game so they finish above Chelski. :pachah1:

Chris Wilder what a guy. :wow:He’s had his team get their form back at the perfect time. I knew him and our son Henderson would help us.:rejoice:

Chelski :russ::russ:What a fraud team man.They’ve still got Liverpool and Wolves left to play. :banderas:

If we win our games left till we play Leicester city we should roll over for Leicester City in the last game so they finish above Chelski. :pachah1:
Their defense is horrible dont know how they still top 4 honestly

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Their defense is horrible dont know how they still top 4 honestly
Just the other day Chelski fans were gassing themselves and calling Zouma and co great defense. :chrisfreshhah: Assnal who has the likes of Luiz and Mustafi got more cleans sheet than them.

I’ve been saying for a long time Chelski and Leicester City were frauds. How do you beat City and lose to West Ham and Sheffield United? Albeit the later picked up their form at the perfect time.

I feel like if we didn’t lose Martial for two months, Pogba for a long time and Rashford and we signed Bruno in the summer we would be ahead of them rn.

4-1 Get in Bournemouth plus a Soyuncu red card meaning he's out for the rest of the season Man United bout to finish in 3rd
:rejoice:

Trending