Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jungle

VIP
1 down at ht because of a david luiz mistake :stopit: 2 players off injured in the first 20mins :mjcry: aubameyang on the left, nketiah in the middle and left footed saka on the right for the first time :faysalwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
1 down at ht because of a david luiz mistake :stopit: 2 players off injured in the first 20mins :mjcry: aubameyang on the left, nketiah in the middle and left footed saka on the right for the first time :faysalwtf:
I was surprised when I saw LacaNiiko and Poope on the bench. Smart of Arteta to drop LacaNiiko cause dude would’ve twerked every time a Citeh player gets near him and y’all would’ve been hit on the counter left and right.

Luiz is a joke :chrisfreshhah:How did y’all pay 8 mill for this scrub:damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Leno saved Assanal from an embarrassment on the first day back :damn:

Can’t believe Assanal fans usually abuse the World Cup winning brother Mustafi and defend the bum Luiz:snoop: Dude is a walking error and the reason Chelski got rid of him.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Leno saved Assanal from an embarrassment on the first day back :damn:

Can’t believe Assanal fans usually abuse the World Cup winning brother Mustafi and defend the bum Luiz:snoop: Dude is a walking error and the reason Chelski got rid of him.
Mustafi is just as bad as luiz all our cbs are ass ima stop watching football if we don’t get rid of these clowns

Jungle

VIP

:mjcry: Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner for fuckin 50m :faysalwtf: . These man saved alot of money during that ban and didnt even spend the Morata and Hazard money:jaynerd: Lampard wont last as manager in true chelski fashion they'll get rid of him. Cant say ohhh we've got a transfer ban and ive only got kids to use no more

:mjcry: Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner for fuckin 50m :faysalwtf: . These man saved alot of money during that ban and didnt even spend the Morata and Hazard money:jaynerd: Lampard wont last as manager in true chelski fashion they'll get rid of him. Cant say ohhh we've got a transfer ban and ive only got kids to use no more
Na lampard a Chelsea legend he be given more chance

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I was surprised when I saw LacaNiiko and Poope on the bench. Smart of Arteta to drop LacaNiiko cause dude would’ve twerked every time a Citeh player gets near him and y’all would’ve been hit on the counter left and right.

Luiz is a joke :chrisfreshhah:How did y’all pay 8 mill for this scrub:damn:
What’s your favorite team?