Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lucky?:ohreally:

Ozil with the world class composure to find Laca:rejoice:
Bro c’mon did you not see the disasterclass from Haller in the first half? West Ham should’ve been up 2-0

I woke up to check the score and I see Laca goal being called offside I went back to my nap only to later wake up and VAR reversed the call and y’all got the dub.:francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a dub.

Toto and Bruno linking up again.:wow1: James and Toto should’ve set up Bruno on two occasions but they were greedy. Nevertheless a dub that was needed especially after Chelski smacked Everton 4-0

Great performance by Toto, Bruno, Lindelof, Fred, Shaw and Matic

Spuds away next hope we don’t bottle that game. Spuds are there for the taking.

What a dub.

Toto and Bruno linking up again.:wow1: James and Toto should’ve set up Bruno on two occasions but they were greedy. Nevertheless a dub that was needed especially after Chelski smacked Everton 4-0

Great performance by Toto, Bruno, Lindelof, Fred, Shaw and Matic

Spuds away next hope we don’t bottle that game. Spuds are there for the taking.

massive dub

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I wonder if Gary Lineker will really keep his word and present the MOTD in his underwear. We will find out two hours.

As for this season. I haven't seen so many good teams in the EPL, it is difficult to predict. I think we will be surprised again: Either Liverpool will win or Leicester will win back to back. Leicester will perform excellent if they keep Mahrez. Chelsea will disappoint if they don't get Lukaku. Big respect to Conte for allowing Traore on loan to Ajax, he is too talented to sit on the bench. Wenger is a joke, he won't end as 4th. After this season he will get fired.

My prediction:
1: Liverpool
2: Leicester
3: ManU
4: Chelsea
5:Tottenham
6: Arsenal
This comment has aged well americagreathatmjpls.png

Jungle

VIP
20200617_202647.jpg

:wtf: why nketiah. I dont think its a 4231 and 5 subs are allowed now so alot can change but why start with willock and eddy aginst city. Mari who just came from brazil alongside mustafi, guendouzi starting too :snoop:

Trending