Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ManU fans caawa
image0-5.jpg

:damn:

@Figo NAYAAAAAA :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

you thought i went off the grid huh? :stevej:

you thought i wasn't comin back to son you? :childplease:
you thought...."naa, this nikka gone. Prolly doin his own ting (which i am). I am clear :whew:".

well guess what nigga? :gladbron:

I just came back to say...
Nacala adiga iyo teamkagii wuss :pacspit::pacspit:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
@Figo NAYAAAAAA :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

you thought i went off the grid huh? :stevej:

you thought i wasn't comin back to son you? :childplease:
you thought...."naa, this nikka gone. Prolly doin his own ting (which i am). I am clear :whew:".

well guess what nigga? :gladbron:

I just came back to say...
Nacala adiga iyo teamkagii wuss :pacspit::pacspit:
:ohhh: you back sxb
@Figo Where you at waryaa? :russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn::francis: @Gucci mane GG :salute:

Maguire :pacspit::pacspit: May he never wake up from his sleep. I thought I wouldn't hate a United player more than McTominay but Maguire takes the cake now. Spineless sob has gotten away with so many errors in the last 3 months and he hasn’t been dropped once. The most satisfying about this L was everyone can see he’s one of our biggest problem.

Ole is a club legend but he’s out of his depth. He didn’t take off Maguire and Matic/Pogba but takes off Bruno who is the most vocal player at our club. Bruno probably went off on Maguire in the locker room at HT. Instead of switching things up Ole just sat on his ass and let these idiots drop their heads and embarrass the club.

I’ve been getting bantered on here since Moyes days this ain’t the worst that’s happened to me.:hahaidiot:I woke 4:30 am and Eto’o had a hat trick against us and I went off on odey who is a Chelski fan.:snoop: I never raged at someone like that before so I’ve learned to deal with United letting me down now.:rejoice:

We lost to a good team I’m not even mad.

What’s funny is I went to sleep after the L and I woke up to see how many goals Salah scored for my FPL team and lord behold I see Liverpool lost 7-2 to Aston Villa.:russ::dead1:I wish my boys Colonel and Key Blade who is an Aston Villa fan where still on this forum. The banter would be on a different level today.

Btw hilarious how @iNutEasily @Ronaldinho @Apophis
Come out of hiding when we lose but when I wanna banter them they hide.:mjpls::mjlaugh:

:damn::francis: @Gucci mane GG :salute:

Maguire :pacspit::pacspit: May he never wake up from his sleep. I thought I wouldn't hate a United player more than McTominay but Maguire takes the cake now. Spineless sob has gotten away with so many errors in the last 3 months and he hasn’t been dropped once. The most satisfying about this L was everyone can see he’s one of our biggest problem.

Ole is a club legend but he’s out of his depth. He didn’t take off Maguire and Matic/Pogba but takes off Bruno who is the most vocal player at our club. Bruno probably went off on Maguire in the locker room at HT. Instead of switching things up Ole just sat on his ass and let these idiots drop their heads and embarrass the club.

I’ve been getting bantered on here since Moyes days this ain’t the worst that’s happened to me.:hahaidiot:I woke 4:30 am and Eto’o had a hat trick against us and I went off on odey who is a Chelski fan.:snoop: I never raged at someone like that before so I’ve learned to deal with United letting me down now.:rejoice:

We lost to a good team I’m not even mad.

What’s funny is I went to sleep after the L and I woke up to see how many goals Salah scored for my FPL team and lord behold I see Liverpool lost 7-2 to Aston Villa.:russ::dead1:I wish my boys Colonel and Key Blade who is an Aston Villa fan where still on this forum. The banter would be on a different level today.

Btw hilarious how @iNutEasily @Ronaldinho @Apophis
Come out of hiding when we lose but when I wanna banter them they hide.:mjpls::mjlaugh:

Bet you was hopin and wishin i forgot about here :chrisfreshhah:

@ me next time though dhameeryahow. I’ll be around. :sass1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Amad Traore :ohhh:I’ve only watched highlights so far but kid looks good. Everyone in Italy is gassed about him. I don’t think Ole is gonna survive this season but the next manager(Poch):wow1: definitely got some young players on his hands.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bet you was hopin and wishin i forgot about here :chrisfreshhah:

@ me next time though dhameeryahow. I’ll be around. :sass1:
Faraha ba I xanuuney the amount of times I’ve @ you and you hid from me Al Neef Wal Carare. :mjhaps:I had so much smoke for you when you played West Brom but you got a lucky draw.:francis:

Faraha ba I xanuuney the amount of times I’ve @ you and you hid from me Al Neef Wal Carare. :mjhaps:I had so much smoke for you when you played West Brom but you got a lucky draw.:francis:

All i see are excuses :mjlol:

I said @ me next time bahal yahow :birdman:

Oh and cavani wearin the #7? :cryinglaughsmiley:

sancho hagu qabtay? :sass1:

Dhamatiin reer manjester yanited were twerkin and making their ass clap for months for a nigga that didn’t end up comin. And i kno u was one them niggas :russ::russ:

Meanwhile Cavani gettin 200K bags/wk to chill on the bench with a nigerian juju master after not playing for 7 months :mjlol:

There is a reason why no one wanted to sign him and he was club-less.

But along came ole’s tricky reds to save the day. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Meanwhile thiago took a pay cut to ball out with Super Frank and the mighty blues. :sass2:

Trending