OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
Besides martinelli for trossard none of the subs made any sense. The delusionial prick thinks we have a chance in Munich. Why he didn't bring partey on at 0-0 is beyond me especially with rice besides him

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Emery got his get back against Arsenal. This is what the fans deserve after dickriding Arteta the clueless even though the man had a far worse start then him.

Based

VIP
My head has been kettled and fried since the full time whistle that i forgot to come here. If you go through my old threads, i had really high hopes for this season at the end of last season. I knew we were just getting started with our project and that our young team would only get better but i’m not really sure if that is the case anymore. I’m devasted wllhi I don’t think you understand how detrimental it would be if we end up with nothing again this season. The narrative of us being perennial bottlers will not go away anytime soon.

Let me get into some of the bottlejobs who performed the worst, I never ever want to see that PRICK Zinchenko ever put on the Arsenal shirt again. Constant misplaced passes, always out of position, terrible defensive awareness, and an ego the size of the sun. He think’s he is too good for us fucking jew. Havertz aswell is another problem which needs addressing. Mikel saw that Zinchenko/Havertz left hand side never worked earlier in the season so why the f*ck did he do it again in one of our biggest games in April?

Arteta could’ve written history by winning the league beating both Pep and Klopp and equaling Klopp’s premier league legacy being the youngest ever manager to do so but no, there’s always next year 🥹. Also i fcking despise how we always prove the cadows right when they sag we’ll bottle it. Players mentality reflects off their manager but let me not delve in to that. My true thoughts are too lengthy to discuss and i’m tired.

Btw I’m not Arteta out, many of you have been here for a while know i’ve never spoken ill of arteta but if we go trophyless next season that’ll the end of his time at Arsenal. 3 seasons in a row we’ve bottled top4/2 titles in April/May.

Summary: f*ck this club, f*ck these players, f*ck Arteta and if we don’t win anything next season we will have to execute him and all the staff who’ve enabled his bullshit.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No clear cut chances created, we are just passing the ball for the sake of it.

This game needs Partey and Gabriel Jesus. Partey can pass between the thick Bayern lines. Havertz has been invisible this half. Hes good as a cm, not as a striker. These tough games reveal he is useless upfront. GJ9 is just better. We saw it last game.

Martinelli is having a somewhat good game.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends