OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Based

VIP
I was planning to make this thread before our triumph against City in the English Super Cup final but I had sadly forgotten. We have only played 4 competitive games so far this season so better late than never.

Today we witnessed Arsenal’s long awaited return to the Champions League kickstarted by the group stage draw which saw Arsenal find itself in group B alongside Sevilla, PSV and RC Lens.

What do we think Arsenal nation?

Based

VIP
If we are not top of this group, Arteta needs to get sacked
We’re topping the group but the teams aren’t exactly plumbers. Lens away, Sevilla away, PSV away will all be tough games. We have to win the first 3 games then we can afford to rotate imo. This isn’t the Europa League, the teams will fight to make the ro16 for the extra money.

World

VIP
We’re topping the group but the teams aren’t exactly plumbers. Lens away, Sevilla away, PSV away will all be tough games. We have to win the first 3 games then we can afford to rotate imo. This isn’t the Europa League, the teams will fight to make the ro16 for the extra money.
They didn’t take Europa League seriously and were focusing on the Prem

now they got no excuse, this is the CL, they have to compete as hard as they would in the Prem or even harder.

Who do you think should start Man U game ? Partey should not be used as a right back. Arteta shouldn't complicate things. Use the same starters from last year and no more experiments.

I was planning to make this thread before our triumph against City in the English Super Cup final but I had sadly forgotten. We have only played 4 competitive games so far this season so better late than never.

Today we witnessed Arsenal’s long awaited return to the Champions League kickstarted by the group stage draw which saw Arsenal find itself in group B alongside Sevilla, PSV and RC Lens.

What do we think Arsenal nation?
I’m an arsenal member, hopefully I can get tickets for the group stages, I know I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting tickets for anything beyond the round of 16

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
We spent crazy money but I don’t feel like arsenal got better. Hope arteta proves me wrong with some of the signings

Arsenal fans are a dramatic bunch. Never change.
They are so shameless they didn win anything last year and bottled the league still they talk the mostm i hope they get smacked by united on sunday
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Based

VIP
They are so shameless they didn win anything last year and bottled the league still they talk the mostm i hope they get smacked by united on sunday
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport
If United beat us on sunday, i’ll never raise my voice when speaking about football. I’ll live out the rest of my life as a pure, humble and honest Arsenal fan.