OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

NidarNidar

Punisher
Too bad Arteta is not one of those coaches that use players when they’re hitting form. Trossard should be starting every game as he is very consistent. Zinny is prone to mistakes and should only be used as a back up.
His still inexperienced in the CL, but he learns pretty quick, Trossard digged us out, Saka should of scored that goal not sure why his right leg moved into Neur.

His still inexperienced in the CL, but he learns pretty quick, Trossard digged us out, Saka should have scored that goal not sure why his right leg moved into Neur.
Saka was expecting Neur to commit but he was dealing with an experienced keeper. Other keepers would’ve panicked since it’s was last minute of the game.

We need to start CL Jesus upfront and Trossard(LW) with either Tomi or Zinny next game, Kai in mid alongside Rice.

He barely got his standard penalty nothing more, game should of been killed off first half but lacked natural finishers, Martinelli doesn't look sharp don't know why he started him.
Kane's all round game I thought was decent, jokes aside. Arsenal should have won that game

World

VIP
Saka was expecting Neur to commit but he was dealing with an experienced keeper. Other keepers would’ve panicked since it’s was last minute of the game.
Weak dive by saka
His still inexperienced in the CL, but he learns pretty quick, Trossard digged us out, Saka should of scored that goal not sure why his right leg moved into Neur.
It's a clear pen on Saka, don't be gaslit by rival fans that hate Arsenal.

Nuer was the one that charged off his line, stepped into Saka's path, and swang his forward, and made contact with Saka. .

1712704479934.png

Contact was inevitable, Neur got nothing. The fact the ref did not even check VAR is crazy. I wouldnt have cared if he spent some time reviewing it and deciding not to give the penalty.

Bare in mind, at full speed its a crazy decision to not give a penalty, i dont see how the ref could make that judgement when he cant even see Saka's right leg which is hidden from his view? People are posting slow mo angles from angles that make you think Saka initiated contact, but that's not what the ref saw.

Last edited:

Nuer was the one that charged off his line, stepped into Saka's path, and swang his forward, and made contact with Saka. .

View attachment 324128

Contact was inevitable, Neur got nothing. The fact the ref did not even check VAR is crazy. I wouldnt have cared if he spent some time reviewing it and deciding not to give the penalty.

Bare in mind, at full speed its a crazy decision to not give a penalty, i dont see how the ref could make that judgement when he cant even see Saka's right leg which is hidden from his view? People are posting slow mo angles from angles that make you think Saka initiated contact, but that's not what the ref saw.
That’s a a def penalty. I think VAR would’ve called this a penalty if the ref didn’t end the game. Arsenal players should’ve stopped the game and confront the ref. I didn't see the replay up until now. VAR couldn’t do anything since the whistle was blown.

World

VIP
That’s a a def penalty. I think VAR would’ve called this a penalty if the ref didn’t end the game. Arsenal players should’ve stopped the game and confront the ref. I didn't see the replay up until now. VAR couldn’t do anything since the whistle was blown.
You even see the defenders all slow down, stop, put their hands up, because they think it's a penalty lol

At full speed it looks like a clear penalty, but the fact he not only decided it wasn't a penalty, but that he was not even going to check VAR, is crazy.

NidarNidar

Punisher

View attachment 324128

I only saw the other angle I'm fucking fuming now.

Based

VIP
Too bad Arteta is not one of those coaches that use players when they’re hitting form. Trossard should be starting every game as he is very consistent. Zinny is prone to mistakes and should only be used as a back up.
Trossard when he starts on the wing is absolutely useless. His clutch goals cover up a lot of his flaws. He’s slow and dribbles like he has dhiiqo in his boots. Zinchenko should only play against low block teams. He cannot defend for his life and his offensive output simply isn’t worth the risk he puts us under when he loses the ball for the 10 millionth time or gets dribbled past like he’s a hologram. This should be our starting XI for the Allianz.

Martinelli - Jesus - Saka
Jorginho - Rice - Odegaard
Tomiyasu - Gabriel - Saliba - White
Raya

Rice should play at the base, not in the 8 position. Havertz, Partey and Trossard to come off the bench.

They should be playing for all three points and keep the game open. City is a point ahead and I don’t see them losing any of their remaining games.