OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Based

VIP
Brighton’s first loss at home since August has come to xoogeta’s tricky red and whites. Defensively we are the best side the league has ever seen bar Chelsea 05 and Arsenal 99… i believe we can beat Chelsea’s 15 goal record next season if we invest in a defender who can cover for saliba and keep the same level while he’s filling in. Saka desperately needs cover too, i fear we’re running him into the ground. We need to be careful in how we load manage our star players.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Brighton’s first loss at home since August has come to xoogeta’s tricky red and whites. Defensively we are the best side the league has ever seen bar Chelsea 05 and Arsenal 99… i believe we can beat Chelsea’s 15 goal record next season if we invest in a defender who can cover for saliba and keep the same level while he’s filling in. Saka desperately needs cover too, i fear we’re running him into the ground. We need to be careful in how we load manage our star players.
1712499202797.png

:trumpsmirk:

If we get a versatile striker, we can play Jesus on RW his better on the RW then LW.

World

VIP
Thought Partey was gonna start since Jorginho played the full match on the weekend.

Why didn’t Arteta rotate him on the weekend then even tho we were comfortably winning in the last 30+ mins? Perhaps he’s injured again lol

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Went from chance at 2-0 with Ben white miss . to 1-1 in span of 5 min killer

what a meltdown

World

VIP
My god kiwior has been a disaster

Couldn’t control the pass leading to first goal
Skinned alive by Sane

Should have known after how shit he was against bernardo silva

If partey can play he needs to come on

NidarNidar

Punisher
We need to start CL Jesus upfront and Trossard(LW) with either Tomi or Zinny next game, Kai in mid alongside Rice.
Kane dragging his nuts over Arsenal again
He barely got his standard penalty nothing more, game should of been killed off first half but lacked natural finishers, Martinelli doesn't look sharp don't know why he started him.

Based

VIP
Arsenal 2-2 Bayern

We’ve f*cked it! This was our chance to score a few and close up shop in the second leg but we are arsenal and we always have to do things the hard way. Arsenal didn’t allow any Bayern fans in the ground yet it sounded like there was nobody in the stadium at all. 60k gooners completely silent like they were experiencing ptsd from the 5-1 in 2017. Arteta has a lot of cleaning up to do nacala lego head

NidarNidar

Punisher
Arsenal 2-2 Bayern

We’ve f*cked it! This was our chance to score a few and close up shop in the second leg but we are arsenal and we always have to do things the hard way. Arsenal didn’t allow any Bayern fans in the ground yet it sounded like there was nobody in the stadium at all. 60k gooners completely silent like they were experiencing ptsd from the 5-1 in 2017. Arteta has a lot of cleaning up to do nacala lego head
It's the rich wankers, no spirit, our away fans are the real deal.

We need to start CL Jesus upfront and Trossard(LW) with either Tomi or Zinny next game, Kai in mid alongside Rice.
Too bad Arteta is not one of those coaches that use players when they’re hitting form. Trossard should be starting every game as he is very consistent. Zinny is prone to mistakes and should only be used as a back up.