OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
who do you support:kodaksmiley:
Uefa Champions League Sport GIF by UEFA

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This time our defence is solid, can’t say the same for our attackers.

Havertz has now replaced Jesus even though he is the worse player. Annoyed but what can I say, Arteta has been adamant of him playing. Jorginho has upped his game but I would still prefer Partey.

Assna can win but Arteta has to prepare well. Good subs, good game plan, he really has to do his homework now. Odegaard has to up his game, he has been predictable for long time.

NidarNidar

Punisher
This time our defence is solid, can’t say the same for our attackers.

Havertz has now replaced Jesus even though he is the worse player. Annoyed but what can I say, Arteta has been adamant of him playing. Jorginho has upped his game but I would still prefer Partey.

Assna can win but Arteta has to prepare well. Good subs, good game plan, he really has to do his homework now. Odegaard has to up his game, he has been predictable for long time.
Kai links the front line much better than Jesus, his simplest touches are a nice addition, Jesus needs to learn to stop hogging the ball, he takes too many touches and doesn't pass quickly enough.

Jungle

VIP
Anyone who thinks this inexperienced arsenal team will beat bayern over 2 legs is mad especially with the first leg being at the Emirates

Another 8-2 incoming.
:farmajoyaab:
It was 10-2 actually 5-1 both legs smh watching a helpless arsenal in the 2nd leg was definitely depressing:mjkkk:

I'm not afraid of Bayern, but they don't have commitments like us. We are competing for the league and we have more pressure. As for Bayern, they lost the league by a high point difference and have nothing to lose, so it will be a bit difficult, not to mention that we will meet one of Real Madrid or City in the semi-finals.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Kai links the front line much better than Jesus, his simplest touches are a nice addition, Jesus needs to learn to stop hogging the ball, he takes too many touches and doesn't pass quickly enough.

Kai makes the right moves and decisions, thats true. But Jesus is just better man, he needs to play.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yall barely squeaked by porto and now think to have a chance against rejuvenated Bayern who’s just started to hit form. :mjlol:

NidarNidar

Punisher
yall barely squeaked by porto and now think to have a chance against rejuvenated Bayern who’s just started to hit form. :mjlol:
Anyone would struggle against Porto, they've been getting far into the competition and have won European trophies 7 times, their low/mid-block is hard to play against.

I was dreading facing Atletico, I am not scared of Bayern, this new generation of gunners doesn't remember the trauma so it's a good chance to clean the slate.

Kai makes the right moves and decisions, thats true. But Jesus is just better man, he needs to play.
His a monster in the CL though.

World

VIP
Anyone who thinks this inexperienced arsenal team will beat bayern over 2 legs is mad especially with the first leg being at the Emirates

It was 10-2 actually 5-1 both legs smh watching a helpless arsenal in the 2nd leg was definitely depressing:mjkkk:
Bayern will have no away fans at the Emirates

It's gonna be 100 % Arsenal fans

This is a huge advantage

Based

VIP
Man City 0-0 Arsenal

I fell asleep from how boring that was i nearly forgot to come here. 8 cbs on the pitch, 5-3-2 deep block, prime hoofball was played on that pitch i’m truly disgusted at the pulis x dyche tactics deployed by the two managers today.