• Abdi Johnson

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Vice Prez

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't know that uncle. He's not related to him. There was no exposure. I provided no information whatsoever for him to pinpoint any uncle.

Try again. You're desparate

@VicePrez @Reddington @metamorphosis you guys are absolutely fxcking stupid if you think that's exposure. I can easily find an image of condoms online and claim that a close kin of mine is using them. He did not expose his name, photo or any information that could be used to identify his uncle. What the f*ck?

@AbdiJohnson that does not mean I agree with your actions though. You seem to enjoy making sarcastic statements about Islam. It's also very clear that you deeply resent Sunnis and would probably fund a Sunni holocaust.

The voice of reason. Thank you. I could have even made up that story. No name, no photo, no information other than that he was my uncle. Nada. They're headless chicken desparate to destroy me. They've failed.

They could have just said it was in bad taste but didn't. They try to compare it to female picture exposing and didn't even initially condemn that. They're shameless

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
AJ got all the 0.5ers on his side lol . Even cad cad boy thinks AJ would fund a sunni holocaust and he still votes for him lol

Caqli 0.5 at play here.

@Reddington @metamorphosis should not be trusted with anyone's photos, especially females. I hope the females do not send them any information about themselves. They were reluctant to condemn photo exposures and didn't do it til I forced it out of them a dozen times of asking. They're shameless and dangerous to Somali females. Please steer clear from these two men. They are hungry men who have no respect for women. Especially @VicePrez who has already been proven to have engaged and participated in this sort of shameless behavior.

Hafez

VIP
AJ got all the 0.5ers on his side lol . Even cad cad boy thinks AJ would fund a sunni holocaust and he still votes for him lol

Caqli 0.5 at play here.
I don't vote for no one. I'm considering leaving because I've heard he insulted the prophet (SAW). Nor am I biased regarding tribes. All Somali tribes are the same fucking shit to me. I don't care whether we are considered 0.5 politically in your country. We don't give a fawk. Most have left for Yemen and gulf countries. They don't give a shit about their history in xamar. Besides owning 0.5 out of 4.5 with population of around 3000 is actually an insult to Somalis you fucking dimwit. I don't like AbdiJohnson, I vote neither of you.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@AbdiJohnson, I like the brother :stevej:He's not misogynistic like most guys on this site. :troll:
As for his "sarcastic" comments, I've heard worse from 'supposed' Muslims

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stalin vs hitler, wa isla meeshi, Benjamin Netanyahu vs George bush, war ha isku ba'ba aan balayooda baas.

@Reddington @metamorphosis should not be trusted with anyone's photos, especially females. I hope the females do not send them any information about themselves. They were reluctant to condemn photo exposures and didn't do it til I forced it out of them a dozen times of asking. They're shameless and dangerous to Somali females. Please steer clear from these two men. They are hungry men who have no respect for women. Especially @VicePrez who has already been proven to have engaged and participated in this sort of shameless behavior.
If I came here to chat up females...this would do some damage but I have never sent any female a single message on my stay here. I think I said hi to one girl and have a nice day. I am not desperate enough to ask for pictures and flirt with unknown characters online. I have no record on insulting or exposing females anywhere online. My record is clean...you on the other hand, you exposed your own abti. There is no excuse for that and it always haunt you and everyone will bring it up in the future. A piece of advise: Don't lose your cool again and post shit that will haunt you later.

M

Mr.Stone

What is going on in here?
tumblr_m6sdqoQKPF1qaio2lo1_250.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why you so mad he said that story about his ababti doh. Cheating on your wife of 25 years isn't low. What about his abti who was doing a half ass job of hiding his shit from Mr Johnson? @Reddington
What about the eydo and children? Nacala abooha wus niinyaho. A cheating husband get the death penalty in certain Muslim countries
:stevej:

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

What the hell did I just miss?

Aj exposed his uncle because his uncle was pulling women while he sits online and loathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.