• Abdi Johnson

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Vice Prez

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol answer the question. You are one weird guy. you keep accusing viceprez for exposing females which I agree with you is 100% wrong, but not long ago you exposed your abti who was having an affair when you posted a picture of his condom. If you can expose your own family like that, what gives you the right to lecture others? Sit down sxb.

200w.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
lol answer the question. You are one weird guy. you keep accusing viceprez for exposing females which I agree with you is 100% wrong, but not long ago you exposed your abti who was having an affair when you posted a picture of his condom. If you can expose your own family like that, what gives you the right to lecture others? Sit down sxb.

:wtfguccimane:

I did answer your question. I simply posted a story and a picture of a box of condoms.

No names or photos were exposed.
But you made it clear it was your uncle tho. Do you think exposing people is just about the names and identities? Anyone who knows you knows your uncle. Simple.

But you made it clear it was your uncle tho. Do you think exposing people is just about the names and identities? Anyone who knows you knows your uncle. Simple.

I have dozens of uncles. No one knows my uncle who lives in another city. I posted a story and a box of condoms. He was my second uncle. I did not provide a name or an address or a photo

Very weak attack from you to protect your clan cousin.

Try something else

:drakekidding:

T

Tokio

It was on somnet where he posted a pic of condoms insulting his abti and calling him names of cheating on his wife. He asked why would my uncle need condoms and one member posted saying "aduu kuu soo iibsaday"! lol
:eminemdamn: just take your L already AJ :faysalwtf:

I have dozens of uncles. No one knows my uncle who lives in another city. I posted a story and a box of condoms. He was my second uncle.

Here's an advice from an unlikely ally. SHUT UP. Don't say any more, the hole you've dug yourself is only getting bigger. Just quietly take this L and log off for the night. Trust me.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The post @metamorphosis mentioned:

AbdiJohnson said:
s2zatu.jpg

I found it in my uncle's drawer in my attempt to look for bed sheeting. His wife and kids are in another city in the other side of the country. He's not divorced but rather out here to support his family

I spotted a cheap wine bottle too last week when I moved in temporarily but its gone now. It's ironic because hes a religious man. But alcohol is not the issue. In fact, I approve. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

The sole problem is the condoms. He cheats on his wife of 25+ years

He was my favorite uncle until this condom discovery.

I am,

Abdi "I'm at loss for words" Johnson

:dead:

Here's an advice from an unlikely ally. SHUT UP. Don't say any more, the hole you've dug yourself is only getting bigger. Just quietly take this L and log off for the night. Trust me.

I said a story. That's it.

There's no L.

You're using this non story story mentioned in the April 2014 to throw mud at me. It hasn't worked and will not work

:comeon:

I think there's a bigger issue we have to deal with. The clan bashing, the minority hating and photo exposing Somalis we have here. I think this is more worthy of discussion than a story that did not include any exposure of any kind from early 2014. We are two weeks away to 2016 by the way. Recycling a 2 year story that didn't mention any exposure shows how low you people have sunk to try and defeat me. You absolutely nothing against the Johnson

:childplease:

I haven't denied the story. I have stated the truth. I did not run away from it like you ran away when we found out you were part of the female photo exposure. There's no L. I just stated a story.

Duchess is free to look for any names or photos I exposed like @VicePrez would of females.

The post @metamorphosis mentioned:

:dead:
lmao I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Ladies and gentlemen would you rather bash clans(I am not saying this is ok) or expose and bash your uncle his wife on personal level like this man did? I would rather bash clans any day of the week than pour out dirty laundary of family members like that. AJ quit it sxb you are in no position to lecture anyone on exposing people.

I just posted a story. Not expose anyone.

This is a week attempt by those pushed to a corner trying to justify picture exposures.

lmao I tried searching for it but I couldn't find it. Ladies and gentlemen would you rather bash clans(I am not saying this is ok) or expose and bash your uncle his wife on personal level like this man did? I would rather bash clans any day of the week than pour out dirty laundary of family members like that. AJ quit it sxb you are in no position to lecture anyone on exposing people.

Family is off limits. Period. AJ committed the ultimate sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts