• Vice Prez

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Let's be real even though I had my share of dislike for @VicePrez I can truly say the only reason AJ hates him is because vice is pro Somali people. @AbdiJohnson being the self hater Uncle Tom can't fathom his bird brain that an atheist can love his people and want them to succeed. And that's why people don't judge vice because of his lack of religion. He brings more to the table.

I've many pro Somali threads.

I was the one who bombarded this website when we got our first Somali MP.

I bombarded this site with pride

Q

Queen Carawelo

I voted AJ
tumblr_inline_mrn1gnxcut1qz4rgp.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Let's be real even though I had my share of dislike for @VicePrez I can truly say the only reason AJ hates him is because vice is pro Somali people. @AbdiJohnson being the self hater Uncle Tom can't fathom his bird brain that an atheist can love his people and want them to succeed. And that's why people don't judge vice because of his lack of religion. He brings more to the table.

Let's be friends again. You're the real MVP.

I see through you :comeon:

I've accepted defeat.

Of course I'm hated. That's fine. I'm not here to be loved but to be myself.

Otherwise there's no reason to be on this forum and be phony behind a screen. It defeats the purpose of online boards.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've accepted defeat.

Of course I'm hated. That's fine. I'm not here to be loved but to be myself.

Otherwise there's no reason to be on this forum and be phony behind a screen. It defeats the purpose of online boards.

Shamis and SomaliSpotter are staunch Atheists, and they are still well liked on here.

You're an adeer Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts