• Abdi Johnson

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Vice Prez

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a karbash? It was a story I told.

There's no shame in mentioning a story that had no names or photos.

There's great shame in posting and contributing to a thread where female Somalis were picture exposed.

This is a poor attempt by my enemies in talking about something I posted in Winter 2014 that had no pictures or names exposed.

Hafez

VIP
Why the f*ck do yall give a crap about his uncle? This guy insulted the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). I'm thinking of leaving this forum.
:angryman:

There's great shame in posting and contributing to a thread where female Somalis were picture exposed
Why do you think it is okay to talk about your uncle like this? I don't get it.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

There's great shame in posting and contributing to a thread where female Somalis were picture exposed

Apart from the fact I never exposed any females. You on the other hand exposed your uncle lol and posted pics of his condoms and how he was sleeping with other women for 25 years.

Take the L graciously.

Apart from the fact I never exposed any females. You on the other hand exposed your uncle lol and posted pics of his condoms and how he was sleeping with other women for 25 years.

Take the L graciously.

There's no L.

You asked others if they have any more pics to expose. Now after I repeated the story 10 times, now you deny you didn't say it. You deny it now. You were apart of that group and asked for more face pics exposed. Don't lie. There's a reason why you didn't deny it before when I repeated it 20 times because it's the damn truth. Now you deny it.

Talk to me if you find any names or photos of my uncle I exposed.

Unlike @VicePrez who participates (in the group) in a female picture exposing there and asks for more to be posted.

I want to hear if @Reddington thinks its OK to expose Somali females. His silence on this issue suggests he does.

Your uncle took you in and you repaid him by jeopardizing his marriage and exposing his ceeb to the world. What were you thinking?

His name was not exposed. His address wasn't exposed. His photo wasn't exposed. Stop calling it an exposure. It was a story

Now when will you and VicePrez condemn actual female photo exposures or will you not do it? Do you support female photo exposures?

Why do you think it's OK to expose female Somalis on this site in PM? @Reddington did not condemn this. He had nothing to say about it. How would @Reddington and @metamorphosis feel if one of their sisters was exposed?

They're shameless.
Really? Now you are being really silly and desperate. I have never exposed females and I would never condone that and I made it clear in an earlier post. Why would you even go there with me? Are you trying to deflect your shameless exposure of your uncle who took your ass in? smh. I am done with you. I am out.

Of course it's not okay to expose anyone, men or women but it's far, FAR worse to expose family.

True. Ok so from that story, were you able to get a name? A photo? What did you get from that story that would expose this persons identity? Or did you just hear a story? Are you able to pinpoint him? See him on the street? Are you able to locate him based on his name?

Or is he just one man in a sea of other Somali men? And any of the tens of thousands of Somali men in Canada can be him?

Tell me how this was an exposure of an individual.

Names are irrelevant, HE'S YOUR UNCLE!!

lol

I told a story of an nameless and faceless uncle.

It may have been in bad taste but it was definently not an exposure. And telling a story of cheating with no face or name is definently not worse than exposing Somali female photos.

And you know that.

I hope next time you're outraged when Somali females are exposed just as much as you're outraged with a nameless, faceless story

But I don't expect you to.

This uncle of yours isn't anonymous to @menace for example since he knows you and your family. In fact, with a simple phone call he can put a name and face to this uncle and his marriage would be ruined. All because you got emotional and posted his ceeb on a public forum in spite.

Hafez

VIP
@VicePrez @Reddington @metamorphosis you guys are absolutely fxcking stupid if you think that's exposure. I can easily find an image of condoms online and claim that a close kin of mine is using them. He did not expose his name, photo or any information that could be used to identify his uncle. What the f*ck?

@AbdiJohnson that does not mean I agree with your actions though. You seem to enjoy making sarcastic statements about Islam. It's also very clear that you deeply resent Sunnis and would probably fund a Sunni holocaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts