Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He's not really outstanding in any of those 3 positions. Wanyama and Dembele are both much much better DMs than him, Trippeier is also much better RB than him and he's nowhere near Aldeweirend/Vertonghen level.

Turning down 60mil for an average utility squad player was very poor decision from Levy.
To be honest we dont really need the money. Also the fact that levy will never sell to united against after berbatov fiasco should you that.

Odeg

Gedo
DFGVs0TUMAEV14_

Odeg

Gedo
Chelsea got fucking robbed :mjlol:

I don't like Perez one bit but I'll admire his business, dudes a hustler :salute:

This is worse that pogba lmao :lolbron: lolsea rentboys hold this L

How is this worse than Pogba? A player that did great at Juve, still young and better than Lukaku. :hahaidiot:He wanted to leave aswell. Perez role was asking for a prize.:mjlaugh:

Man city and ac milan are signing like an entire squad. Bonnucci was ac milan's 10th signing so far.:farmajoyaab:

If city doesn't win the league next year, Pep will surely be exposed. United and Tottenham are likely to finish outside of top 4.

How is this worse than Pogba? A player that did great at Juve, still young and better than Lukaku. :hahaidiot:He wanted to leave aswell. Perez role was asking for a prize.:mjlaugh:
Pogba was already a world class player and has been featured in the world XI. I'm not defending the United deal pogba was world class already

Morata is only rated highly because he stat pads against osasunas and granadas, he rarely plays against top clubs. Zidane prefers Mariano as the sun against big teams

And that 14-15 CL campaign is the only good moment of his career, any striker could've scored those 3 tap-ins. In15-16 and and 16-17 he's been benched by both allegri and Zidane

Better than lukaku? Not even better than correa tbh

Pogba was already a world class player and has been featured in the world XI. I'm not defending the United deal pogba was world class already

Morata is only rated highly because he stat pads against osasunas and granadas, he rarely plays against top clubs. Zidane prefers Mariano as the sun against big teams

And that 14-15 CL campaign is the only good moment of his career, any striker could've scored those 3 tap-ins. In15-16 and and 16-17 he's been benched by both allegri and Zidane

Better than lukaku? Not even better than correa tbh
You thread jacker , have you seen the real front three ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts